Anyone else snag a Mojave on sale today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, so torn on this. I have a Max6 and 1650kv motor sitting here...that would be a good pairing with the EXB. I could put it in the rtr too I guess :)
what would you throw the stock electronics in?

Put it this way: at $500, the RTR is the same price as the EXB, and good to go out of the box. So if you had a place to rehome the electronics, it might be good value in the long run.

Although i don't have any experience with the RTR diffs and how well they'd hold up to a max6 combo.

Nice deal, I bought a Mojo exb off of the classifieds here. It is so much fun on bare dirt and construction sites. It’s like a real life cartoon. It went from my least favorite Arrma before I owned it to my second favorite (behind the Kraton) after I owned it.

what would you throw the stock electronics in?

Put it this way: at $500, the RTR is the same price as the EXB, and good to go out of the box. So if you had a place to rehome the electronics, it might be good value in the long run.

Although i don't have any experience with the RTR diffs and how well they'd hold up to a max6 combo.

I don't mind selling off or parting out things at all, you can clear over 120 or 130 for all the stock rtr electronics. But, I could actually use the esc/motor in a couple other trucks so I'd likely just keep those. Retail on the EXB right now is 500 but you can order it from at least one place for 460 shipped.

Got mine the other week. After many bashes only thing broken is a missing dogbone that disappeared during a session. But ive lost dogbones on literally evryone of my 6s and 8s arrmas so go figure. Have fun
Same with mine, happened more than once,HH replaced it under warranty the first time, got tired of looking around the park for the dog bone so I replaced them with a set of GPM cvd's, no more popping out

I don't mind selling off or parting out things at all, you can clear over 120 or 130 for all the stock rtr electronics. But, I could actually use the esc/motor in a couple other trucks so I'd likely just keep those. Retail on the EXB right now is 500 but you can order it from at least one place for 460 shipped.
Yeah if I have another 150a esc I'd probably through it in my mt410 so I could run 6s when I want. Already running the 2050kv motor in the mt410. Servo and receiver... eh... those ones I could do without.

Man, so torn on this. I have a Max6 and 1650kv motor sitting here...that would be a good pairing with the EXB. I could put it in the rtr too I guess :)
The max6 combo is made for the Mojave. If you’re still torn watch this. In the beginning it’s on 4s at 06.15min I started running 6s. Still torn?😉

I guess my problem is I try to buy stuff on sale and it's rarely all on sale together. By the time more parts I need are on sale there's other priorities or something. I'm also bad at starting projects and not finishing them because OHHHHH SHINY!!! It's a curse.

Yeah good point. I usually shoot for sales too. Most of rollers/kits i've have all used donated electronics though, so i usually have something lying around to get it going. Technically now i don't.... So looks like a good excuse to go order some electronics right now for WHEN the mexb goes on sale!

That's the trick... have the ESC/motor ready for whatever roller you decide on!

These are the best scenarios for the reasons to the wife....
"It will be a waste of money if I don't buy the electronics for it" :ROFLMAO::devilish::cool:

Added to the fam today with a $500 Mojave from Tower! I've wanted a SCT or Desert truck for the longest time but never had one. Can't wait!!
Ordered my green one a few hours before the sale ended. Couldn't resist. Was thinking about a Slash but couldn't turn down the $170 off! Stoked!!

Waited a month for a sale, got fed up and decided to scratch build one and a week later this sale came out. Bummer for days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back