Anyone ever heard of HRB brand batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in my experience HRB batteries are simply AMAZING i have ran them in my XMAXX with castle 2028 motor and over drive gearing (48/46) on 8s and i have ran them batteries up to 160 degrees many times and they are still hard as a rock to this day and still have perfect voltage on the balance charge!!! my data logs on these batteries show that my xmaxx power system draws 260amps on the top side and motor puts out almost 11 horse on 8s. now in my opinion....is these HRB batteries can hold up to that kind of power and amp draw...im sure your guys' stock 3s and modified 3s and 6s rigs will be fine with these batteries

Just bought 2 x 3s 5000 50 HRBs for my new-to-me Nero...they charged up perfectly, no heat, no gassing....Ill let you guys know how they work in the Nero in a couple days after I receive the Nero and run the batteries through a cycle....

Hi guys sorry newbie herr, i just have a quick question. Is using a 4000mah 60c 6s battery on the typhon okay? The manual said i need 5000mah 35c, and i am not sure if thats okay.

Thanks

About run times. I ran a 5000mah battery around the yard and up and down the road it lasts about 20 min. At a local track that is 2s max ie smaller track I get 40-60 min out of a pack. But I almost never hit full throttle except the big strait for a second or two or punching it to jump.

Hi guys sorry newbie herr, i just have a quick question. Is using a 4000mah 60c 6s battery on the typhon okay? The manual said i need 5000mah 35c, and i am not sure if thats okay.

Thanks

As mentioned right below your post and 2 above mine, Your fine, 35c and 5000mah are the MINIMUM you should run, Exceeding those numbers are fine D:

Well what I didn’t realise was that the batters I ordered for my other cars (2s’s) that they were HRB brand. If we aren’t going away this weekend th e I will charge them up and give a blast......prob won’t tell me much as most batteries are pretty good for the first few runs in my experience

Ive seen them on amazon but in the end i got the ZEE lipo 5500 mah, 50c, 3s for £38 with some ec5 adaptors

Has anyone ever used this brand? Looking for a good battery along with run time...

https://www.amazon.com/HRB-50C-100C-Airplane-Quadcopter-Helicopter/dp/B06XKV4M5G/

View attachment 26942
I just bought 4 of the 3S 5000mah 50C packs to run in my outcast. I have 4 cycles on them so far and they seem to be doing ok. I labeled and dated them like I do all my packs. Will see how they hold up over time. I was getting right at 20 minutes of run time with a pair at a bmx track and at the park. I got 22 minutes or so at the skate park. Not as much long pulls. Although, I did a few long pulls in the beginning of the skate park session because I had a GPS strapped to it to check out top speed.

Sorry to revive this thread but any updates on hrb lipos? Im getting rid of my awanfis who feel im driving on 4s on my exb?
Hrb vs ovonic who is the best?

I have four HRB and one Yowoo (parent company) and all five run fine. I did have one HRB 4S drop a cell. Called up Amazon and got an instant refund.

I have four HRB and one Yowoo (parent company) and all five run fine. I did have one HRB 4S drop a cell. Called up Amazon and got an instant refund.
Good to hear thats why i like amazon lipos you have a warranty
i contacted awanfi about how dissapointing their lipos are i don't really care if they send me new ones or refund i have put them for sale maybe they are good for 3s vehicules but my exb doesn't like them.

I've had a few HRB 5000mah 3s 50c batteries, and all but one of them have been fine. One of them dropped a cell after over a year of use. Whatever. They are pretty cheap so I can't complain too much.

Logs regularly show 250+amp peak draws when running two of them for 6s - they can at least discharge 50c when I really start hammering on it. I'd probably buy more of these if I really need to.

I have 4 of the HRB 5000mah 3s 50c since March of 2019. They are still going, but are taking a bit longer to charge and not getting as good of run time out of them. Think I paid $125 shipped for all 4, so can't really complain. I run them in my outcast and erbev2. Probably have 100 cycles on them, maybe a bit more since covid, I've been running a couple times a week instead of just once...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back