Anyone ever heard of HRB brand batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Has anyone ever used this brand? Looking for a good battery along with run time...

https://www.amazon.com/HRB-50C-100C-Airplane-Quadcopter-Helicopter/dp/B06XKV4M5G/

20190111_025324.jpg

Which battery would be the best to run on a 3s blx 4x4?

Attachments

• 20190111_041856.jpg
    20190111_041856.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190111_041904.jpg
    20190111_041904.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 67
I've got a slew of HRB's Run time depends on your throttle use but I get decent times out of my hrbs I got nothing to complain about them

Only issue with SMC is there always out of stock so I never got to try there stuff.

I was of the belief that you should only get hard cases for RC cars.......was I miss lead?

I would say its more a personal choice, Hard case has the same internals as a soft pack just a hard case to protect it from damage in the event of a really bad rc crash and your battery gets punctured or something using soft..

I run mostly soft packs cuz i like to live on the edge :p Plus hard packs aren't always easy to find.

Two hard pack 2s and 4 soft pack 3s. I honestly never gave it any consideration, just what was available at the lhs when I was shopping for them. My first set of 3s gensacearespammers soft packs are just over a year old, no puffing, balance plugs intact, and I've switched the connectors twice.

I thought that would be too much for the 3s blx 4x4 ? at least that's what I've been told.
"Too much"? As in too big to fit? Or too much weight? The 5400 vs 4500 isn't a huge difference in weight, 4oz, but the larger one adds run time. The 5400 is 12mm taller.

I found a way to fit a SMC 3S2P 7200 in my stampede... had to get creative and use straps instead of the stock holder downer. Not sure how much room the granite has.

I made the 7200 packs out of some old 2S 7200 2S2P packs. Ended up being pretty tall.

I found a way to fit a SMC 3S2P 7200 in my stampede... had to get creative and use straps instead of the stock holder downer. Not sure how much room the granite has.

LOL I did the same thing with my old stampede, cut the chassis and just threw on some velcrow straps to use my 7600's with it! :D

"Too much"? As in too big to fit? Or too much weight? The 5400 vs 4500 isn't a huge difference in weight, 4oz, but the larger one adds run time. The 5400 is 12mm taller.

I made the 7200 packs out of some old 2S 7200 2S2P packs. Ended up being pretty tall.
As in power the little blx100. That's just what I was told.

The battery is a supply, the ESC draws only what it needs. So long as the battery is the right voltage and fits, you can use it.

If you think of a water hose connected to a tank, voltage is the amount of pressure forcing water out and mah rating is the capacity of the tank.

The battery is a supply, the ESC draws only what it needs. So long as the battery is the right voltage and fits, you can use it.

If you think of a water hose connected to a tank, voltage is the amount of pressure forcing water out and mah rating is the capacity of the tank.
Thanks for the analogy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back