Anyone ever heard of HRB brand batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a battery that I'm unsure about being a newbie the 50c with 6000mah may heat my little ole truck up. Any thoughts? I would like to get at least 75c.

https://www.amazon.com/HRB-6000mAh-Battery-Helicopter-Airplane/dp/B06XK9149L/

Screenshot_20190111-220657_Amazon Shopping.jpg

If you're worried about it, get an ir thermometer and check the temps every now and then while running. 50C is plenty fine. Worst case scenario, the truck goes into thermal and slows down until it cools off. I would have no worries about it though. In fact, I might pick one up for myself when I need another. It would be nice to have the added run time.

If you're worried about it, get an ir thermometer and check the temps every now and then while running. 50C is plenty fine. Worst case scenario, the truck goes into thermal and slows down until it cools off. I would have no worries about it though. In fact, I might pick one up for myself when I need another. It would be nice to have the added run time.
Thanks for the reinsurance, guess I'll put this order in. I'm gonna grab some smc batteries too. Figured I'd try these out since they were so adorned with compliments.

I bought like 3 lipo bags there not really fireproof there just ment to reduce the chance of damage in case of a fire.
I would assume a steel ammo would do the same. I charge my batteries on the counter may be a newbie mistake but I never leave them unattended......

Its all personal preference, Just don't leave them to charge in a room your not in. If anything goes wrong toss uhm out the nearest window and don't breath in the smoke :D

Yeah those are pretty handy I always check my cells after charging and discharging make sure no dead cells
As reckless as this may sound, I have not discharged or storage charged this beginner battery I have....I usually just bash and once I see the truck slowing down I just throw it in the ammo can and recharge before the next bash...... ?..... Not sure if the discharge is the same as storage charge but still haven't found the storage feature on my charger. YouTube I go

It's fine. I'll just use you as my threshold. If your batteries don't ignite, mine should definitely be fine! Lol! I actually just took delivery on those lv alarms yesterday. I got sick of my granite ending up dead in the road a block away.

It's fine. I'll just use you as my threshold. If your batteries don't ignite, mine should definitely be fine! Lol! I actually just took delivery on those lv alarms yesterday. I got sick of my granite ending up dead in the road a block away.
Lol yeah I seen a guy use it on YouTube so I figured I'll grab one

I've had fully charged batteries sitting around for the past week, been meaning to get outside and use them but this temp poop is cold!!

Plus I got 2 on the floor atm that are discharged down to 3.7 I need to bring up to 3.85 and store them in a bag for a week or 2 till temps come back up to at least 30s.

You don't have to be 100% anal about batterie care just be.. responsible :D

I've had fully charged batteries sitting around for the past week, been meaning to get outside and use them but this temp poop is cold!!

Plus I got 2 on the floor atm that are discharged down to 3.7 I need to bring up to 3.85 and store them in a bag for a week or 2 till temps come back up to at least 30s.

You don't have to be 100% anal about batterie care just be.. responsible :D
Cool I'll read the manual to see how the discharge feature works and the best volts to keep er at

Cool I'll read the manual to see how the discharge feature works and the best volts to keep er at

The discharge feature your prolly not gonna wanna use, its gonna be something like 1 amp which means its gonna take 4ever to discharge a full battery, For storage purposes 3.85 volts is where you want them. Most chargers have a storage charge feature.

Just my two cents. Purchased a 4s HRB battery hard pack from Amazon. In Canada Amazon is probably the cheapest option in general hence I also have a lot of gensacearespammers. Performance similar, but definitely not as rugged of a hard case as gensacearespammers. The HRB hard case has a more DIY feel to it. Connectors about the same. Performance good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back