Anyone ever heard of HRB brand batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just my two cents. Purchased a 4s HRB battery hard pack from Amazon. In Canada Amazon is probably the cheapest option in general hence I also have a lot of gensacearespammers. Performance similar, but definitely not as rugged of a hard case as gensacearespammers. The HRB hard case has a more DIY feel to it. Connectors about the same. Performance good.
???

I will say after running some YouMe 6000mah 3S lipos, another cheapo pack from amazon, They preform just as good as HRB's no issues so far.

It did take the pack a cpl cycles before the 6000mah matched the run time of my other 6000mah packs, so take that into consideration when buying any new lipos sometimes they take a cycle or 2 to reach full potential.

Just my two cents. Purchased a 4s HRB battery hard pack from Amazon. In Canada Amazon is probably the cheapest option in general hence I also have a lot of gensacearespammers. Performance similar, but definitely not as rugged of a hard case as gensacearespammers. The HRB hard case has a more DIY feel to it. Connectors about the same. Performance good.
Thanks sir

I will say after running some YouMe 6000mah 3S lipos, another cheapo pack from amazon, They preform just as good as HRB's no issues so far.

It did take the pack a cpl cycles before the 6000mah matched the run time of my other 6000mah packs, so take that into consideration when buying any new lipos sometimes they take a cycle or 2 to reach full potential.
So what's the hidden standard of run time of a 6k. mAh? I wish I could get a hour straight but I'm sure in the RC world that's not the norm

So what's the hidden standard of run time of a 6k. mAh? I wish I could get a hour straight but I'm sure in the RC world that's not the norm

Too many variables to suggest theres any standard runtime, I could go 50% power and run for an hour where as you go 100% power and run for 10 mins..

20mins at moderate to full throttle for most of the run is what I average but again too many variables to suggest a standard, In snow and anything that's going to slow down your car your gonna run thru the battery quicker.. More resistance = less run times.

Too many variables to suggest theres any standard runtime, I could go 50% power and run for an hour where as you go 100% power and run for 10 mins..

20mins at moderate to full throttle for most of the run is what I average but again too many variables to suggest a standard, In snow and anything that's going to slow down your car your gonna run thru the battery quicker.. More resistance = less run times.
Do you race at the track?

Do you race at the track?

I don't even know of any tracks around here, I just run mostly on the trails in the woods that I take my dog for a walk on and the road/snow front yard right now.

My brother made mention of a BMX track I wanna go check out and the LHS guy said something about a race track but racing isn't really for me I just like bashing.

I don't even know of any tracks around here, I just run mostly on the trails in the woods that I take my dog for a walk on and the road/snow front yard right now.

My brother made mention of a BMX track I wanna go check out and the LHS guy said something about a race track but racing isn't really for me I just like bashing.
Right on, my lhs looked at me crazy when I came with a Arrma truck ? i think because I didn't pay that $600 traxxas bill

My beginner battery. I have this charger set up correctly I would assume ?. The guy from the shop program it to 10.0A but I noticed the battery said 7.4V

Attachments

• 20190112_135356.jpg
    20190112_135356.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20190112_135401.jpg
    20190112_135401.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 62
Amps and Volts are not the same :D

5200 mah = 5.2 Amps 1 amp = 1000mah

Discharged down to a safe level that battery is 7.4v fully charged the battery is 8.4 volts.

"Too much"? As in too big to fit? Or too much weight? The 5400 vs 4500 isn't a huge difference in weight, 4oz, but the larger one adds run time. The 5400 is 12mm taller.

I found a way to fit a SMC 3S2P 7200 in my stampede... had to get creative and use straps instead of the stock holder downer. Not sure how much room the granite has.

I made the 7200 packs out of some old 2S 7200 2S2P packs. Ended up being pretty tall.
I run a HRB 3S 6000 mah in my Granite and it uses up every last inch.

I think this bearing is busted can I get a confirmation?

Attachments

• 20190112_143931.jpg
    20190112_143931.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back