Anyone ever owned a Kraken? This looks cool! 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna get a Vekta last year but never did. This is a lot different than the Vekta, the Vekta has a solid rear axle this has irs.

I was gonna get a Vekta last year but never did. This is a lot different than the Vekta, the Vekta has a solid rear axle this has irs.
gonna get one of these this year? 😳

Remember when the first kraken came out years ago in gas only. I have an extensive background in 5th scale rigs. I advise you to check into both availability as well as costs of parts in an RC of this scale. Its not cheap. Not trying in anyway to discourage you from purchasing, just know its nothing like these 10th or 8th scale rigs.

gonna get one of these this year? 😳
Someone on here talked me out of it, I would have to find the thread but something on it was rather weak and expensive to replace.

Remember when the first kraken came out years ago in gas only. I have an extensive background in 5th scale rigs. I advise you to check into both availability as well as costs of parts in an RC of this scale. Its not cheap. Not trying in anyway to discourage you from purchasing, just know its nothing like these 10th or 8th scale rigs.
I’ve been eyeballing one for a long time, probably 4 years. Every winter I build it in my cart and every year my Outlaw Hybrid is in the 7k range.

I don't really have any intentions on getting one. I have a 5th scale K8 and that is enough big ones for now...lol. I was just asking because I didn't know anything about the brand and saw the new release.
Someone on here talked me out of it, I would have to find the thread but something on it was rather weak and expensive to replace.
Wonder if they corrected any of the issues with this one..

They made a Huge deal about this rig.(gas) when it was first released. The hype died off rather quickly. I'd take my Losi5iveT anyday over that rig. Perhaps they made improvements with the electric version as I'm not familiar with it. Just voicing my opinion.

They made a Huge deal about this rig.(gas) when it was first released. The hype died off rather quickly. I'd take my Losi5iveT anyday over that rig. Perhaps they made improvements with the electric version as I'm not familiar with it. Just voicing my opinion.
That's why I asked..👊🏼

I don't really have any intentions on getting one. I have a 5th scale K8 and that is enough big ones for now...lol. I was just asking because I didn't know anything about the brand and saw the new release.

Wonder if they corrected any of the issues with this one..
This looks like a different design from the Vekta.

Gas version.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back