Mojave Anyone ever see this body for the Mojave ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojave@arrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Infraction 4x4
I don’t know if they just wrote it wrong but I have never seen this body for Mojave before? & if is is will it fit over scorched fenders ?

7A6ED28E-C22D-45FE-9F59-F3A11E022E68.png

They’re the “unbreakable” body, sent from Russian Federation. Easy to find on EBay. More pix there too. Some are pretrimmed, others not. They offer them for several models as well I think.

I will bet that body will NOT fit the Scortched fenders. What I have. Scortched fender liners were desigend around the Mojave body excusively for a perfect fit.
By looking at the body lines alone, that Unbreakable won't work IMO.
In fact I think that it may be a bear to even get it to fit without the fenders. Shape/design looks nice enough. But I would pass on this one. Just me.
And Black does nothing for me. My most hated color for any RC rig.:)

Since HH owns Arrma, and recently bought Proline, I would like to see PL do a Mojave replacement body, Both a 2mm lexan and a PET unbreakable version. A different designed body. Like a SCT PL "Flow" body.
It would sell like hotcakes for sure.:p

Last edited:
I will bet that body will NOT fit the Scortched fenders. What I have. Scortched fender liners were desigend around the Mojave body excusively for a perfect fit.
In fact I think that it may be a bear to even get it to fit without the fenders. Shape/design looks nice enough. But I would pass on this one. Just me.

Since HH owns Arrma, and recently bought Proline, I would like to see PL do a Mojave replacement body, Both 2m lexan and a PET unbreakable version. A different designed body. Like a SCT PL "Flow" body.
I completely agree and also mentioned this to PL. If they had a SCT flow body, I'd snatch one up in a second. Been using one on my Senton and really like it.

s

Since HH owns Arrma, and recently bought Proline, I would like to see PL do a Mojave replacement body, Both 2m lexan and a PET unbreakable version. A different designed body. Like a SCT PL "Flow" body.
I just got it in red 😂 I figured I would cut what I have too to make it fit I just really like the look but it’s coming from Russia so it will be a while before I physically see it. Wish me luck and thanks for your input much appreciated 👍🏻

I completely agree and also mentioned this to PL. If they had a SCT flow body, I'd snatch one up in a second. Been using one on my Senton and really like it.

s
You are a guy who knows good SCT bodies. (y)The Flow used to win at the track. Little parachuting.
I would get that in a heartbeat if PL made one specifically for the Mojo. It will be lighter for sure.
The Mojave body is by far one of the heaviest bodies I ever had in an RC rig. My only complaint for the Mojo if I had one. If you could lighten that up, it would handle much better. Just placing the body onto the Chassis make the shocks compress 20% or more. It's heavy for durability reasons, just should be lighter. Or use CF parts to reinforce the body here and there.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back