Anyone ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever used mass drop to buy their r/c cars? Looks like they wait till they have XXX amount of people interested to buy a bulk order so everyone gets a fat discount off retail.

I did buy some paints Massdrop. But nothing big. I think there was like a 6 week wait between when I hit the button and when I got the paint. so be prepared to wait...

I seem to remember a Typhon deal for around $310. At that same time, Tower had a sale on for $375, and a $40 or $50 coupon, so it was a good deal. That $310 was with 'full buy in" which I think was 10 people. I've also seen Kratons go on the block there a few times. The Best Price was always a bit under the Tower + coupon price. Now that there are no coupons, it could be a much better deal.

oh just looking atm so far think i saw a xmaxx close to their asking amount of ppl and a kraton and a tekno i think it was didnt see a losi mt xl on there though

Last edited:
looks like the only req is to gather enough people wanting on to make it happen. Not fully sure yet still new to me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back