Anyone from Canada used Arrma warranty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shingo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
My BLX185 ESC is dead (4 flashing green lights) what are your experiences with Arrma warranty if you are from Canada?

Do I have to pay to ship and pay to receive the replacement unit?

I looked at horizon hobby to do a claim and I would have to pay both way which is about 45-50 USD.

The ESC is 61$ at Jenny RC

Thank you

My BLX185 ESC is dead (4 flashing green lights) what are your experiences with Arrma warranty if you are from Canada?

Do I have to pay to ship and pay to receive the replacement unit?

I looked at horizon hobby to do a claim and I would have to pay both way which is about 45-50 USD.

The ESC is 61$ at Jenny RC

Thank you
Call them on their 1-800 number. If you don't get through, select the option for them to call you back. When you speak to them, start an email chain while you have them on the phone, sending a picture of the esc and proof of purchase. Keep the resolution low. If you have any other parts you need replaced, bring it up with them right away. They have yet to have anyone actually return a part, not sure why you would be the first.
Yeah @Notorious J uses um all the time???
@Outcastblxnut ... you beat me to it...???
Careful when you poke the bear. He's angry and has eaten in weeks?

Call them on their 1-800 number. If you don't get through, select the option for them to call you back. When you speak to them, start an email chain while you have them on the phone, sending a picture of the esc and proof of purchase. Keep the resolution low. If you have any other parts you need replaced, bring it up with them right away. They have yet to have anyone actually return a part, not sure why you would be the first.

Careful when you poke the bear. He's angry and has eaten in weeks?

where the hell is that 1-800 number, can’t find it anywhere

where the hell is that 1-800 number, can’t find it anywhere
Middle of the page
1580083943658.png

Ok good and shipping is free for warranty, I saw a 20$ return fee somewhere but I guess it was for service outside of the warranty.

I had to send in a motor once I didn’t pay for tracking everything worked out. I had a lot of other things covered under warranty without sending in anything. At least 3 esc’s 2 motors I lost count on servos and they also replaced full set of tires. FYI I’m from Canada also

I had to send in a motor once I didn’t pay for tracking everything worked out. I had a lot of other things covered under warranty without sending in anything. At least 3 esc’s 2 motors I lost count on servos and they also replaced full set of tires. FYI I’m from Canada also
You've got Notorious J warranty backing you up. Best in the business.

I called them, it took like 2 minutes and they told me they are sending a new esc free of charge.
Glad it worked out easily for you.

I just got off the phone with horizon (1 877-504-0233). They have a call back option that makes it less painful, I think I called around 9:30 and the guy called me back at 10:45. I mentioned the issues I had with the truck and the guy was like ya we'll send those out to you as well. This is what they are sending me:
Center drive shaft
Slipper clutch assembly
Ball ends
Servo
The guy told me it will be shipped out of Illinois tomorrow. He said shipping to BC Canada might take bit. I was really surprised with the warranty service.

Quote Reply

Image.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back