Anyone going to the HH RC Fest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going up Saturday,they have been showing a commercial on tv the last couple days. Looks like many different things to see. I am only an hour away. They also have a pretty good pizza place downtown when we are done seeing things.

I am going up Saturday,they have been showing a commercial on tv the last couple days. Looks like many different things to see. I am only an hour away. They also have a pretty good pizza place downtown when we are done seeing things.
Have You heard anything about it other than commercials? I think the kids would have fun, but we could go to the park 5 minutes away and they would have fun... It's hard to justify without hearing some good reviews.

Have You heard anything about it other than commercials? I think the kids would have fun, but we could go to the park 5 minutes away and they would have fun... It's hard to justify without hearing some good reviews.
I believe they say that they expect 4-5000 to attend. I believe on the web page for it there is a daily schedule of the going’s on. Many different demonstrations,from rock crawling to drones and planes. I am looking forward to attending,something for an old man to get out and waste some time and see. It will be my first time going. If I had been before I could give you a yes,you must see this or no don’t waste your time answer. But I can’t, but just a couple two or three hours away,I kind of think why not. Plus the kids are wanting to go.
I also thought with the new Arrma vehicles shown today that I might get an up close look at them.

I believe they say that they expect 4-5000 to attend. I believe on the web page for it there is a daily schedule of the going’s on. Many different demonstrations,from rock crawling to drones and planes. I am looking forward to attending,something for an old man to get out and waste some time and see. It will be my first time going. If I had been before I could give you a yes,you must see this or no don’t waste your time answer. But I can’t, but just a couple two or three hours away,I kind of think why not. Plus the kids are wanting to go.
I also thought with the new Arrma vehicles shown today that I might get an up close look at them.
Well, we decided to hang back. Google maps says 3.5 hours to get there, and 7 hours round trip in a day with a 4, 6, and 8 year old would be rough at best. Let me know how it was though. I saw they have camping there and might try to make a weekend out of it next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back