Infraction Anyone have a go-to video or thread post to walk through setting up alignment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I've kissed a couple curbs now my alignment is out a little I've set my steering trim so it's straight but I'd rather not have to set much trim and just get the alignment set up correctly. Thanks in advance!

I've kissed a couple curbs now my alignment is out a little I've set my steering trim so it's straight but I'd rather not have to set much trim and just get the alignment set up correctly. Thanks in advance!
Since the Infraction has the same length hex hubs you can put the car on its side (level surface) and adjust the toe. Just stick a small level on the tire until each one is at zero toe or a little toe in. For camber you can get a gauge or just eyeball it. Lift up the front and rear and watch how the tires come off the ground. It’s easy to tell what’s needed. You may need just a bit of trim after but that’s normal depending on the road.

No guessing.get one😁👍

Screenshot_20230130-205427.png

If you alignment is off after smacking a curb, you almost certainly bent/broke something or loosened a nut and need to find what that is. The cars don't really go out of alignment on their own, because once everything is tightened down they can't move without breaking something.

Got one on order! :)
If you alignment is off after smacking a curb, you almost certainly bent/broke something or loosened a nut and need to find what that is. The cars don't really go out of alignment on their own, because once everything is tightened down they can't move without breaking something.
Yep. Ive given it a look over, not super closely but I'm not really seeing anything out of whack. The alignment is off, but not by a lot but still, I want that crispy smooth straight.

New to the hobby but also keep in mind road surface. I would assume even though these are scale vehicles that if the surface texture is irregular that tram lining could be an issue. But the tires should also show signs of wear suggesting if they are aligned and wearing similar or not.

Uneven road has a lot to do with how tires wear down .shocks don't allways compensate for this.normal thread wear is going to happen regardless..if your noticing a lot of wear on a particular tire then something is wrong.. alignment needs to be re checked .also using the appropriate tire for the type of terrain your on should be checked..can't expect a off road tire to work well in gravel or dirt or rocks ..or vise versa .I'm sure most know this.but I've seen many use the wrong tire for what they are running on...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back