Big Rock Anyone have a lift kit for their Big Rock BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAGER RC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I’ve had my Big Rock BLX for a while now and have been wanting to put on a lift kit and better shocks and arms. Any ideas, recommendation, or particular products? I have one of the old blue ones, not the new black ones.

If you try to lift it you will run into driveshaft issues, bad issues. A lot of people put typhon arms on theirs to make it wider for stability. I use granite tires on mine which are wider than the stock ones anyway. A lot of people are disappointed with the stability (rolling and tumbling) but I never had an issue but I must have been adapted to the way unstable rcs handle since I switched from 2wd ecx trucks and they were bad, but nearly indestructible with metal gears and shafts.

in short I would not recommend lifting any of the 3s arrmas because they are over powered and run fine the way they are. the stock driveshafts put up with enough stress.

if you go for it though, taller shocks would be your option but let us know I’ve been pleasantly surprised by these trucks.

If you try to lift it you will run into driveshaft issues, bad issues. A lot of people put typhon arms on theirs to make it wider for stability. I use granite tires on mine which are wider than the stock ones anyway. A lot of people are disappointed with the stability (rolling and tumbling) but I never had an issue but I must have been adapted to the way unstable rcs handle since I switched from 2wd ecx trucks and they were bad, but nearly indestructible with metal gears and shafts.

in short I would not recommend lifting any of the 3s arrmas because they are over powered and run fine the way they are. the stock driveshafts put up with enough stress.

if you go for it though, taller shocks would be your option but let us know I’ve been pleasantly surprised by these trucks.
Ok great. any recommendations for shocks in particular?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back