Outcast Anyone have a strong knowledge of Ebay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weak sauce??? The most he got was 40 dollars as I entered a 4 way payment plan and I never got to the 2nd payment.scammers will allways be out there .
Also since your not familiar obviously how eBay works as a seller .eBay must have a valid bank account on file before selling so I'm sure eBay got there 40 dollars back.i know this like I stated above I have sold on eBay and I'm aware on how it operates..👍

Weak sauce??? The most he got was 40 dollars as I entered a 4 way payment plan and I never got to the 2nd payment.scammers will allways be out there .
I didn't encourage any one ..I saw a deal and went for it .didn't ask where he got it or how many he had .for all I knew maybey the china man stole from a hobby shop or worked at the manufacturer and had some that he was selling cheap.some people do that you know so me going for a deal regardless if it's real or not doesn't mean I encouraged him..and because he scammed more than one person on eBay he lost his privilege to sell or buy again on eBay..har far did the encouragement go 😆😆😆not far

Just found a listing for a Outcast exb for 199.00 on ebay. Seems wayyyyyyy to good to be true. Anyone familiar with ebay enough would you be able to tell a scam? I will link it no problem but don't want to spread something that could be fake. The seller has not sold much but has sold and has some odd other items listed for sale. Thoughts?
Maybe it’s used?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back