Outcast anyone have any experiences with this style ramp?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moldy bong

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
I'm looking to get a new jump because the one I built last year can't hold up to the weight of my new outcast. So I've been shopping around and I stumbled on this

https://www.freshpark.com/products/rc/rctrackpack-229.html

I want to pull the trigger and grab it but I'm not sure how legitimate the website it or how this style of ramp will be. Im looking for height over distance.

Those redendering like pics do look a lot better than the actual pivs where it stands on the parking lot..

Also.. Some renderings show 3 parts.. Where others show only 2

That's one crappy ramp for that kind of money. I have a two way kicker ramp that does a way better job at launching my as heavy as you can get Notorious, and I built it for free practically. And it's strong enough for my 6'4" 250lb. ass to stand on. So idk what kinda ramp you built, but for two bills you can have a local weld shop make something waaayyyy better than that pos.

Good lord! $190 for a single ramp? For that kind of money, just buy a saw, some 1/4" plywood and 1x2's and make 6 of your own and still save money.
https://www.rcbashramp.com/shop

This has been making its rounds on YouTube reviews.
Don't go to their home page if you have epilepsy. Reminds me of a few self proclaimed "genius's" videos on youtube. They confuse you with flashing lights and voice over filters while spewing gibberish.

What a screaming deal at only $599.99! Does it come with a truck, trailer and set up crew??
It's good for up to 6,000 lbs! Need it for the Arrma 1/5 scale!

It's good for up to 6,000 lbs! Need it for the Arrma 1/5 scale!
Sh!t. I think with my latest round of upgrades, my Noto might be too heavy. ?

Do like this guy and make a box trailer into a ramp.
20190906_160505~2.jpg

Thank you for the input guys. I've still been looking around and cant find to much. I really don't want to spend that much and found a "heavy duty" rc ramp on thier site as well. It looks better than the light one I posted above. But for the people talking about the price I agree it is alot for a ramp.

The thing is I need something light and the ramp I have I probably will reinforce it's just a little to heavy for me now. I probably should mention I have a bad knee and lifting while walking can be something of a challenge with something big. So I also have to keep that in mind.

I honestly might take a trip to home depot and see if I can get any inspiration for a new ramp.

I see the plastic ramps often on Craigslist for just a few dollars. Mine are called “ten eighty” and can be stacked together for storage. If you have four you put two on top of the other two slide the top two forward and block up the front. Gives for a pretty good kicker that won’t hurt your back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back