SOLD / FOUND Anyone in KY? Mojave for $350?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_nom_noms_

Steering is for noobs
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Found on letgo. The guy says it hasnt had a pack through it (pic would suggest otherwise 🤨) but doesn't want to ship to Florida. If I lived near I'd check it out for sure. NOT linked to me in ANY WAY so caveat emptor but he has other rc cars for sale

Anyway, here is the advert if anyone want to check it out.

Screenshot_20210428-213926_OfferUp.jpg
Screenshot_20210428-213955_OfferUp.jpg

Last edited:
He finally responded "Yes it comes wit everything it didn't have a esc on it when I priced it at 350 but I bought on and put on it so I would have to have 400 it basically a brand knew truck but yes local pick up would be nice"
No way no how. Thats a set up if I ever heard 1. Stay safe if u go if u know what I mean.

It's not even worth pursuing at this point. He couldn't even send pictures with the body off when I asked for them.

My brother in laws family are in Louisville this is sadly very likely
When I came from my home country to Canada I thought things like these don't happen. Keep in mind I was only 5 or 6 at the time. It's definitely a lot less likely but things like that happen here too. The story that killed me the most was about that guy name Mohommad Anwar (I think). You can search it up if you don't know already but it's very sad. This guy is lying clearly because he says it doesn't even have a pack through it. The D Boot sticker is peeling away from the number of times that fender has been hit. I would have to say at least a couple of packs through it (2-5 AT LEAST).

Seems legit imho but to a degree. If you look at all his offerings, you can get his license plate and some insight into his organized (or lack thereof) home.
His Infraction is probably a good representative of the Mojave, looks like that one has seen some water and all in all in poor shape.
His advertisement states 'Used', I guess if he says that it has only seen one pack but swapped ESC etc it's a far fetched tail.
I'd stay away for that reason but seems to be an otherwise legit post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back