Virginia Anyone in Virginia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to live an work in NoVA, so when you guys started talking about Adrenaline RC in Chantilly, I thought to myself "Hmmm I've never heard of that place I wonder how close it is to Hobby Hangar". Low and behold, to my surprise, Hobby Hangar is no longer and is now Adrenaline! I was always impressed with their selection of RC aircraft stuff, as well rubber-powered models and rockets, before I got back into cars. Is there anyone here who has visited recently and can give a report? Have they kept all of the other hobby stuff or got rid of it and focused solely on RC cars?
I went there last weekend; It replaced Hobby Hangar. It definitely has a very good selection of aircraft parts, although I didn't see any rockets or anything (granted I wasn't looking very hard).

I went there last weekend; It replaced Hobby Hangar. It definitely has a very good selection of aircraft parts, although I didn't see any rockets or anything (granted I wasn't looking very hard).

Thanks for the info. I wonder if they'll restock aircraft/other hobby related items, or just let it fade away as it slowly sells off. I'm under no delusion that hobby shops don't make most of their revenue on RC car products/sales, but it's still appreciated when they continue to support the other hobbies.

If they are a good shop, they'll stock what they sell the most. If aircraft and others are getting a response, they'd be fools to not have what their customers want.

New to this thread but certainly not new to Arrma's or the hobby. I'm in Chesterfield as well! I get super jealous watching the big YouTubers and their awesome bashing spots, looks like they're mostly on the west coast. I can't find anything like that in VA to save my life! Just parks where all the kids want to ambush you and ask to drive your RCs, or grassy flat areas which aren't the funnest.

It looks like theres a BMX Track in the city on Belle Isle but is only accessible by walking a good ways. I tried venturing out one day but didn't have something to cart my RCs in all the way over there. Looks like a great spot though and not very busy since its so hard to get to. If anyone in the area would be up for venturing out there with me I'm sure it would be a great time!!

New to this thread but certainly not new to Arrma's or the hobby. I'm in Chesterfield as well! I get super jealous watching the big YouTubers and their awesome bashing spots, looks like they're mostly on the west coast. I can't find anything like that in VA to save my life! Just parks where all the kids want to ambush you and ask to drive your RCs, or grassy flat areas which aren't the funnest.

It looks like theres a BMX Track in the city on Belle Isle but is only accessible by walking a good ways. I tried venturing out one day but didn't have something to cart my RCs in all the way over there. Looks like a great spot though and not very busy since its so hard to get to. If anyone in the area would be up for venturing out there with me I'm sure it would be a great time!!
I'm close to Chesterfield just in the city, across from Chippenham Hospital. My son and I go to Powhite Park to run in the grass. We bring a ramp, its a nice flat open space and not really a park for kids, so its never crowded. I have heard that they put no RC signs at the BMX track in Fulton, but I would still like to get there early one day and run.

I'm close to Chesterfield just in the city, across from Chippenham Hospital. My son and I go to Powhite Park to run in the grass. We bring a ramp, its a nice flat open space and not really a park for kids, so its never crowded. I have heard that they put no RC signs at the BMX track in Fulton, but I would still like to get there early one day and run.
Nice! Are you referring to Richmond BMX when you refer to the track in Fulton?

Henrico here. Not much in the way of tracks unless you just hit a parking lot to burn a few batteries then scoot.

Hampton here. Haven't really gone anywhere yet besides a church parking lot that has a dirt embankment to use as a jump.

nova here... does anyone know good bashing areas around herndon/sterling/ashburn/leesburg areas?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back