Anyone interested in the new Redcat KAIJU MT 1/8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You seem to have very large keyboard muscles and a very weak translator, that or your English just straight sucks. Your tone will get you no where in here. Tell you what Poland, you do you, Megasty does him. Zrozumiec?
Pretty sure it is m_bash, Hoonigan, powerarrma, newergrowup and ArrmaSwede again....................

vomit GIF

Pretty sure it is m_bash, Hoonigan, powerarrma, newergrowup and ArrmaSwede again....................
I could never understand why trolls need so many accounts, then again if they start talking with/to themselves . . . it'll still look weird since they all type the same way :ROFLMAO:

Don't forget kratonia, he called me a rat bastard because I called him out on his BS.

Don't forget kratonia, he called me a rat bastard because I called him out on his BS.
Who? When?
How many accounts does this guy need? I mean seriously? What is his deal?

tom hiddleston help GIF

Who? When?
How many accounts does this guy need? I mean seriously? What is his deal?

tom hiddleston help GIF
I don't know what his deal is but he got under my skin with his comments in the Xmaxx thread. Plastic chassis are crap, Arrma is tough metal chassis, yada, yada, in his broken English BS.

Then in someone's Superman paint job thread, he's there again with his broken comment that someone in Europe had to paint that body, like no one else on earth has the talent, which my comment was "Wrong Again". So he PMs me to ask why I'm after him, so I answer him and tell him you are ridiculing members here that own the Xmaxx and you are wrong about your comment on the paint job. This was around December 19th.

So after all that I get alert from him in the paint thread ranting on about me and calling me a rat bastard in high lighted font. So my answer was forget everything I replied to you, changed my mind, you're a d!ck.

I would of used the Kaiju, but I only run my big rigs in this stuff. I'm also feeling a bit generous since unloading my wallet on a new engine :cry: I also really wasn't going to post this here at all. . .

I would love to see the Kaiju in this size, basically the RC version of an X-Maxx, that doesn't suck like the R5 :ROFLMAO: I know I'm dreaming but seriously, I think they could easily make it happen.
I would love to see Redcat try to do an Xmaxx sized plastic chassis rig again! Heck, I wish Arrma would super size the Granite or big rock to the Xmaxx size. I'll bother Redcat with it ?
I don't know what his deal is but he got under my skin with his comments in the Xmaxx thread. Plastic chassis are crap, Arrma is tough metal chassis, yada, yada, in his broken English BS.

Then in someone's Superman paint job thread, he's there again with his broken comment that someone in Europe had to paint that body, like no one else on earth has the talent, which my comment was "Wrong Again". So he PMs me to ask why I'm after him, so I answer him and tell him you are ridiculing members here that own the Xmaxx and you are wrong about your comment on the paint job. This was around December 19th.

So after all that I get alert from him in the paint thread ranting on about me and calling me a rat bastard in high lighted font. So my answer was forget everything I replied to you, changed my mind, you're a d!ck.
Plastic chassis are crap? So why can I send my X-Maxx 8s (mostly stock) so many times 15ft+ into concrete and dirt/grass with very little damage? Even the Kaiju takes a heck of a beating. The V2 Granite BLX that I sold too? They all have well made plastic chassis ?
I'm waiting on the upgraded 4S line from Arrma. I need one more 4s truck. Hopefully they put a center diff and get rid of the slipper clutch. I think slipper clutches are a no go for 4s trucks. Outcast 4s anyone with better drivetrain? $420 with better electronics. Would that be better than a 6s capable latest version Kaiju for $399? Only time would tell.

Last edited:
I would love to see Redcat try to do an Xmaxx sized plastic chassis rig again! Heck, I wish Arrma would super size the Granite or big rock to the Xmaxx size. I'll bother Redcat with it ?

Plastic chassis are crap? So why can I send my X-Maxx 8s (mostly stock) so many times 15ft+ into concrete and dirt/grass with very little damage? Even the Kaiju takes a heck of a beating. The V2 Granite BLX that I sold too? They all have well made plastic chassis ?
I'm waiting on the upgraded 4S line from Arrma. I need one more 4s truck. Hopefully they put a center diff and get rid of the slipper clutch. I think slipper clutches are a no go for 4s trucks. Outcast 4s anyone with better drivetrain? $420 with better electronics. Would that be better than a 6s capable latest version Kaiju for $399? Only time would tell.
I'm waiting to see whether the next versions of the 4s line will hold a candle to the Kaiju. The last ver was way too much of a mess to even be bothered with. My only run with a Kraton 4s ended with the slipper in 3 pieces & a bent motor mount :oops: I didn't even get to break an arm . . .

Anyway, I needed to give my trucks an identity since they been the same upgraded modded mess for a long time. If something worked for one I would automatically do it for the other. I'm to the point where I forgot how the stock truck was. So I made one more or less stock - stance & ride height, & went completely Kraton with the other.

20210102_022550.jpg
20210102_023023.jpg
20210102_023045.jpg
20210102_023126.jpg

I'm waiting to see whether the next versions of the 4s line will hold a candle to the Kaiju. The last ver was way too much of a mess to even be bothered with. My only run with a Kraton 4s ended with the slipper in 3 pieces & a bent motor mount :oops: I didn't even get to break an arm . . .

Anyway, I needed to give my trucks an identity since they been the same upgraded modded mess for a long time. If something worked for one I would automatically do it for the other. I'm to the point where I forgot how the stock truck was. So I made one more or less stock - stance & ride height, & went completely Kraton with the other.

View attachment 117333View attachment 117334View attachment 117335View attachment 117336
There you go. You invented a Kaiton. ??

There you go. You invented a Kaiton. ??
Geez, I like that name :love:

The versatility of this truck is ridiculous, not to mention that it has responded better than any other truck when it comes to all my experiments. If Arrma wants to challenge this thing, they can go right ahead. They both have less than $200 in upgrades & can take beatings that would have me rebuilding any other 6s rig. I've held back from making it a total tank. I know it's possible but some parts need to break. I don't mind replacing arms, towers, & bulkheads - much better that stuff break than having to teardown the whole thing for a chassis swap :rolleyes:

I'm really curious to see what Arrma comes out with in their new 4S line. They'll have some stiff competition in the Maxx, Kaiju, and not to mention the frickin' MT410!

When will Arrma release their new 4s line?

Megasty
Regular Silicone spray got 5% or less Silicone.
Heavy Duty have 6% standart.

Megasty have you done any video about Reinforcing RC bodies? I like to see one great video about this please.

When will Arrma release their new 4s line?
Was supposed to be around March this year, but last interview with Jason Dearden, he said sometime in April thru June. He also mentioned they are presently being tested. I owned both rigs and sold them, but would be interested in buying again with center diff and steel axles. We will see what happens, hope Arrma brings their A game because as razer mentioned their is competition out their in the 4S line.

Arrma can keep on kicking the plastic driveshafts but I'm done with them for now, no matter what car has them. The last plastic driveshaft stuff I bought besides crawlers was the SRR. The shafts on that thing were so overbuilt that the truck was literally busted all over & the shafts were still perfect. I mean I ripped off a front arm & cracked the rear axle in half & yet it was still able to roll back to me :ROFLMAO: Pitiful 1/10 shafts can't even dream of such durability.

Last edited:
I'm really curious to see what Arrma comes out with in their new 4S line. They'll have some stiff competition in the Maxx, Kaiju, and not to mention the frickin' MT410!
They are going to have to put some steel CVDS, center diff, and all metal drivetrain to get my attention. If not, I'm out. Maybe shrink the 8s Arrma diffs and slap them in there. That would be EPIC. Those 8s diffs are SOLID.

They are going to have to put some steel CVDS, center diff, and all metal drivetrain to get my attention. If not, I'm out. Maybe shrink the 8s Arrma diffs and slap them in there. That would be EPIC. Those 8s diffs are SOLID.
An all metal drivetrain is the least they should do. The diffs are so large that if you translate them into metal (via Hot Racing), 2 things will happen. The center shaft will twist & strip out, then the plastic garbage insert thing holding the slipper together will melt - at least that what happened to the Granite I turned into an Outcast. I was going to do the same for the Senton, which was the true purpose of the 4s bodies, but gave up after that horrible mess.

An all metal drivetrain is the least they should do. The diffs are so large that if you translate them into metal (via Hot Racing), 2 things will happen. The center shaft will twist & strip out, then the plastic garbage insert thing holding the slipper together will melt - at least that what happened to the Granite I turned into an Outcast. I was going to do the same for the Senton, which was the true purpose of the 4s bodies, but gave up after that horrible mess.
Yeah, so put a center diff instead of a slipper? I mean it works on the Kaiju. Even on 6s.

Yeah, so put a center diff instead of a slipper? I mean it works on the Kaiju. Even on 6s.

I'm always wary when manufacturers promise "bigger and better" updates without providing any details. That's when imaginations start running wild and people are ultimately disappointed with the product when it releases. Although I wish there would be a center diff in the 4s line, I think all we're going to get are those metal input pinions and metal crown gears that they've been working on and the basic design will remain the same (slipper clutch, plastic drive shafts, etc.). I'll happily eat my words if I'm wrong, but I think this is going to be the extent of Arrma's "bigger and better" revamped 4s line.

I think all we're going to get are those metal input pinions and metal crown gears that they've been working on and the basic design will remain the same (slipper clutch, plastic drive shafts, etc.)
I also think that will be the case, although the main problem with 4s power if the shafts held up was the slipper tightening & loosening on its own because of that plastic insert. If they don't fix that. . . forget it, the design is simply too bad to save. The bloody thing is held together by a long m3 screw. I even tried a titanium screw & it still bent :rolleyes:

Back