Anyone into Pokemon cards?🤷‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I've got a decent amount of them and if anyone is interested I'd be willing to sell them off. Just thought I'd see. 🤷‍♂️ if anyone would be interested let me know and I'll make a classifieds listing.

No....next. 😃 GL although I bought a few dozen packs for my daughter in the mid 90's ish

Check out the foil ones on eBay and see. You never know.

My son's loves them and I'll play a game with him every now and then as I grew up when the originals came out lol. Wish I'd have kept mine from back then some of those things are worth and arm and a left leg😂

Sheeet I wish I would have saved all my kids cards. Would have been a millionaire

My son has 13 binders full of Pokemon cards.each binder holdes 200 cards.sitting in the attic for the last 5 years.along with 6 huge containers of transformers. He collected pretty much every transformer there is.next to his collection is two large totes of transformers I found in my mom's basement of when I was a kid..🤷 a long with G.I joes .I even have a huge collection of Garbage pail kids cards I used to collect when I was a kid..I probably have a fortune in all that stuff and I don't even know it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back