Anyone know anything about this servo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGM

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
Has anyone used this servo or heard anything about it? thinking about buying it to try on my Big Rock after I upgraded tires to trenchers.

https://www.amazon.ca/ANNIMOS-Digit...id=1543860710&sr=8-14&keywords=steering+servo
servo.png
servo 2.jpg

I got that in my outcast at the moment. Very good upgrade over stock. I also have the 20KG one in my kraton (I will probably put a 25kg one in there soon). So far I have had no problems.

I don't know how they will preform with the trenchers but with the dboot backflips it has no trouble moving those.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding! I'm hoping it will work well with the trenchers, don't really want to drop $100+ for a savox.

This is the servo that I have in my Tekno MT410 with Badlands on it. I have had it for about 9 months and have had it out 10-15 times and it still is fast and powerful on the BLX185 esc with 6 volts. Just trying to give you another option instead of spending $100.

https://www.banggood.com/JX-BLS-HV7...-p-1180610.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Thanks for the suggestion, that was the other servo I was considering but it's $85 CDN + shipping and the other one is $35 CDN and free shipping. If I'm gonna come close to a $100 I'm just going to buy the waterproof Savox I was looking at.

Thanks for the suggestion, that was the other servo I was considering but it's $85 CDN + shipping and the other one is $35 CDN and free shipping. If I'm gonna come close to a $100 I'm just going to buy the waterproof Savox I was looking at.
Whoops. Sorry about that. I didn't see that were from Canada. So I was thinking that it would be half the price of the $100 Savox. I should have checked that out before I posted it.

Whoops. Sorry about that. I didn't see that were from Canada. So I was thinking that it would be half the price of the $100 Savox. I should have checked that out before I posted it.
No worries, I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'm new so any help and suggestions are much appreciated.

This is the servo that I have in my Tekno MT410 with Badlands on it. I have had it for about 9 months and have had it out 10-15 times and it still is fast and powerful on the BLX185 esc with 6 volts. Just trying to give you another option instead of spending $100.

https://www.banggood.com/JX-BLS-HV7...-p-1180610.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN
I have the 32kg version of this servo in my MT410, and I love it so far! I only have about 6 runs on it, but very fast, and seems powerful. I had a couple of savage cartwheels last week that I thought might destroy the servo, but, it's still kicking! A couple of the reviews on Banggood, mention that the torque specs are not legitimate, but I have not been disappointed.

That X-Bug is insane!!!! I want to replace all the Big Rocks suspension parts with aluminum ones, but that is going to be pricey. I'm in the middle of tearing it down and clean it, the guy I bought it off of ran it on a baseball diamond the last run and it's fine red dirt is in everything. So while everything is apart I was thinking of just replacing it all with aluminum.

That X-Bug is insane!!!! I want to replace all the Big Rocks suspension parts with aluminum ones, but that is going to be pricey. I'm in the middle of tearing it down and clean it, the guy I bought it off of ran it on a baseball diamond the last run and it's fine red dirt is in everything. So while everything is apart I was thinking of just replacing it all with aluminum.

On the Big Rock...Not to mention heavy. :oops: They already heavy tanks in stock form! :)

Yes, then add the coke can motor and 2x4s graphene packs :p Still less weight and smaller than my fid dragon hammer Voltz :ROFLMAO: all I can say it is a monster just sitting in the crate ?

Last edited:
I ordered the 25kg Annimos from Amazon, should be here soon. it ended up only costing $25, so for that price I'll give it a try and if it fails I'll buy the 45kg JX. The Savox I wanted is now $160 CDN. so that's a giant NOPE!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back