Typhon anyone know how to fit two Spektrum RC 3S Smart G2 LiPo Hard Case 100C Battery Pack onto the typhon 6s with stock body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raise the posts.
You can:
1.Move 1 screw hole up on the rear mounts and be only attached with one screw each
2. drill 2 small holes in the shock tower so you have both screws attached
3. adapt parts from another model that has adjustable posts, look closely at JRC kits to find the shortest mounts that are adjustable
4. adapt a homemade solution by running a piece of flat stock across existing mounts and put new body mounts on top of that
5. Remove the battery tray and adapt velcro directly to the chassis for a pinch more clearance
Having said all that..... and seeing you are looking at HR racing braces on another thread, just stretch that sucker already and use option 3 and 50mm (instead of 55) extenders:ROFLMAO:
IMG_4963.JPG

Last edited:
Raise the posts.
You can:
1.Move 1 screw hole up on the rear mounts and be only attached with one screw each
3. adapt parts from another model that has adjustable posts, look closely at JRC kits to find the shortest mounts that are adjustable
4. adapt a homemade solution by running a piece of flat stock across existing mounts and put new body mounts on top of that
5. Remove the battery tray and adapt velcro directly to the chassis for a pinch more clearance
Having said all that..... and seeing you are looking at HR racing braces on another thread, just stretch that sucker already and use option 3 and 50mm (instead of 55) extenders:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 211816
Very stealthy look i like that... thats how i did mine with velcro and raised front only took rear extenders off and able to put 2 4s smc 7600 120c battery's to sit side by side with a

Raise the posts.
You can:
View attachment 211816
I did #1. On speed runs it's not so important to have bothe screws in the rear body mounts as long as they're kept tight.
?
it keeps hitting the body and i would love to stop runnin it without a body
I just lifted the rear mounts and only use bottom screw and mount hole to the top hole for the mount on the tower and not stretched. Nice rig. So you should be able to with it stretched.

Attachments

• IMG_20230323_125758123~2.jpg
    IMG_20230323_125758123~2.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back