Kraton Anyone know if the Kraton EXB parts will work on the 6s v4???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
I’m not sure if anyone would be able to answer this yet because of the truck being new but I’m hoping it will work.

I’ve been watching clips on the new Kraton EXB and looking over the parts.

I really hope some of the upgraded parts on it will be a direct fit onto the normal kraton 6s setups.

If they will work I’m interested in the heavy duty arms, limited slip diffs, and several other parts off the truck. I may just buy a EXB and build it with my new castle setup for my 8s but I wouldn’t mind using parts on my current 6s.

Last edited:
I asked Rich Duperbash about the diffs :

1594054557494.png

Thank you. Wasn’t sure if they changed anything lol

Appreciate it
I asked Rich Duperbash about the diffs :

View attachment 88428

Nice. Thank you!! I tried googling it and searching the forums. But couldn’t find much about it yet.

I’m not sure if anyone would be able to answer this yet because of the truck being new but I’m hoping it will work.

I’ve been watching clips on the new Kraton EXB and looking over the parts.

I really hope some of the upgraded parts on it will be a direct fit onto the normal kraton 6s setups.

If they will work I’m interested in the heavy duty arms, limited slip diffs, and several other parts off the truck. I may just buy a EXB and build it with my new castle setup for my 8s but I wouldn’t mind using parts on my current 6s.
Totally compatable with the V4... the EXB is basically a fully upgraded V4 platform! ?

Was hoping this was the case. But they sure like to change things up. Wanted to be positive before I tried to buy some parts. Haven’t even looked to see if I get are available yet lol.
Parts along with the EXB are expected to hit the shops mid/late July in US & end of August in UK!. I've recently bought the V4 & only started my upgrading project on it last week!. I've now put the upgrade project on hold & ordered the EXB! ?

Currently installing them on my Notorious v4, fit well and look great. Did have to drill the hole a little bigger on the top plate for the front chassis brace, got the bumper in too, but getting a complete set of arms in tomorrow, so haven't fitted it yet.getting all the chassis and suspension upgrades first, then the diffs .haven't had any issues with the stock ones yet, so not in a big hurry to get those yet, but im sure the time will come, its inevitable.

See my thread I just started under the outcast about my fitment issues. Just got all my EXB parts in and put them on, had some issues, some small, some not. Took pictures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back