Anyone know of a power tool that on torque 1 will not strip plastic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBucks614

Reaction score
First post on Arrma but have many on Traxxas and own several from both. I can't find the Unicorn power driver that I can use to screw in quickly to plastic that has a very light torque converter that will crack easily on any plastic with confidence. Want something quick to get 95% and hand the rest on anything. Who has the drill or power screwdriver driver that cracks the whole time on level 1?

Welcome to the forum! I use my DeWalt drill and just set it lower and make sure to be careful and feel when it's getting tight then like you said hand tighten the last bit. Just have to be careful and get a feel for the drill I guess🤷 but I haven't stripped anything with my drill in almost a year of wrenching at least a couple times a week.

Thanks all and took the Team Up North's advise and ordered the Dewalt, Go Bucks!
Really is the best driver. Better color than those Milwaukee tools too.

HAHAHA too funny and love it. Not sure about color but most of the recent reviews Milwaukee has won 😉
I’m really kidding tho. My whole tool setup for work is Milwaukee and Packout. People ask if I work for Milwaukee as almost every single tool I own, except this Dewalt driver and a few others are team red.

I have this dewalt. It's the best tool I've ever gotten for my RC hobby. It uses a gyro and you can rotate it either direction to change direction and speed. Its an absolute game changer. I highly recommend. Takes about 5 minutes to get used to how it operates. Add in some MIP bits and you are rockin.

I’m really kidding tho. My whole tool setup for work is Milwaukee and Packout. People ask if I work for Milwaukee as almost every single tool I own, except this Dewalt driver and a few others are team red.
Milwaukee are some darn good tools my setup is also Milwaukee for work. I also use a M12 or 10 for RC and I’m not sure but I haven’t stripped anything yet with it

Milwaukee are some darn good tools my setup is also Milwaukee for work. I also use a M12 or 10 for RC and I’m not sure but I haven’t stripped anything yet with it
I have most of the M12 line, a few of the M18 line, and a pretty large Packout rig. In fact I have too much to take it all in one trip 🤣🤘🏻

Ryobi 4.0v 1/4" hex driver. It has the torque dial/clutch 1-20. I usually have it set at 4. Finish the torque by hand usually.
The light lights up the dark side too. (y)
We have a lot of Ryobi stuff... Good tools.

https://www.ryobitools.com/products/details/33287147922

Ryobi 4.0v.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back