Kraton Anyone know of any uk suppliers 8f good quality stuff (not that gpm(?) Rubbish!?!?! Everyone seems to be out of stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joejwp

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
i wrapped my kraton round a tree...... who put that there!?!?!
I broke my suspension hanger/link
I can only find gpm/fastrax rubbish.

Any uk manufactures/suppliers i aint found?
I hate using amazon! (Tax dodging fu#$%÷s!)
I want to use and support 'local shop' businesses. Any suggestions you uk bashers?

Help.x

I've had a lot of luck with GPM ?‍♂️ the only GPM parts I've tried and didn't like were the rear suspension mounts because they created slop in the A arms

Badtouch Breakers are based in the UK and stock beefier M2C and GKA parts though ?

I've had a lot of luck with GPM ?‍♂️ the only GPM parts I've tried and didn't like were the rear suspension mounts because they created slop in the A arms

Badtouch Breakers are based in the UK and stock beefier M2C and GKA parts though ?

Tbh. I have only bought the chassis braces when i bought the truck n then read a load of negative stuff..... then wrapped my truck round the tree n the rear is bent out quite significantly.....so assumed the bile was accurate....... that being said, i did launch it into the tree....... im not clearly not a good driver! Ha! So maybe anything would bend if a pillock slams a silly fast mantoy into an immovable object flatout! Hahah:)

Ive ordered a coupla those ones anyhoo just to have so i can get back onthebash.

Its the rear sus mounts ive done in.
U got a reccomendation on good alternative?

Nice one

Cheers for the help on the battery stuff yester too pal!
I got it sorted now i rekon:) overthinking in a limited capacity brainbag ha!

Badtouch breakers is half the price of modelsport or wheelspin and usually free postage or his partner in crime Ron's rc, I buy from both and parts always arrive quickly ?

Tbh. I have only bought the chassis braces when i bought the truck n then read a load of negative stuff..... then wrapped my truck round the tree n the rear is bent out quite significantly.....so assumed the bile was accurate....... that being said, i did launch it into the tree....... im not clearly not a good driver! Ha! So maybe anything would bend if a pillock slams a silly fast mantoy into an immovable object flatout! Hahah:)

Ive ordered a coupla those ones anyhoo just to have so i can get back onthebash.

Its the rear sus mounts ive done in.
U got a reccomendation on good alternative?

Nice one

Cheers for the help on the battery stuff yester too pal!
I got it sorted now i rekon:) overthinking in a limited capacity brainbag ha!
Yup I can agree trees suck!
1594039600465.png

Just placed my order with bad touch.
After taking closer look ive fubared my rear gearbox too! Doh! Ripped it all to sh@t!
Just rinced what money i had left! Ha!
Got a new gearbox and diff they have a full set for around the price of just a diff elsewhere and i can keep a spare) you guys are right! Good price! and got some fattyboombatty linkages and new cachunga chassis brace...... suppose the obvious route next is to get the front links next payday. This is a clear weakness.....
Yup I can agree trees suck! View attachment 88412
Ouch!!!! Bloody things! Supplying us with oxygen n getting in the way of my man toys!!!! :):):)hahaha

i know I mentioned these sites but with the EXB parts around the corner, I would wait for those instead.

Arrma buy sell and trade uk by #arcouk is a good place to find stuff like that ❤️ ??

I only have experience with GPM knuckle arms, but they're great. Perfect fit, rock solid. One of my few upgrades that have been problem free from day one.

I only have experience with GPM knuckle arms, but they're great. Perfect fit, rock solid. One of my few upgrades that have been problem free from day one.

That's good to know, the pivot balls started to pop out of the stock ones on my 6s so I've been looking for an upgrade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back