Anyone know the output voltage of the fan plug on the Arrma BLX 100 ESC? looking at fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyjr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Been looking at 25 mm fans to replace the stock one on my Arrma Big Rock. seen 5V, 12V and 24 V versions of the same exact fans. I know the 24v ones are probably out since i'm running 3s (11.1 STD/12/4 Max V) But need to know if anyone knows the output voltage of the three prong output on the esc itself. Is it equiv to the BEC? Or is it a straight shot from the battery? Anyone measured it to see? pretty sure the stock fan is 12V, at least that's what it says on Amazon. I'd like to get the proper fan, the first time.

Thank you for any info you might can provide

The BEC output voltage of the BLX100 is 6V - that is also the output voltage on the fan/programming port of the ESC:

6F95A66F-AC03-4BE5-87D5-64327512EDDD.jpeg

The BEC output voltage of the BLX100 is 6V - that is also the output voltage on the fan/programming port of the ESC:

View attachment 224286
Thank you very much sir, did not know it was also a programmer port as well. So 5v fans will run plenty good without issue. Once again thank you. You said the fan port is also for programming, Is there one available? Or is there a sister esc with a programmer that will be compatible?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back