Anyone know what bodies will fit the V3 Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spar69!

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
New to the Forum and love it! Anyone know what bodies will fit the V3 Talion? Looking for a good bashing body.

thanks gonna watch the thread and also see what's available to? I watched some vids that place on dip it and wall tape. for added protection, weight also gets added .

FISH

The stock body is a good bashing body but to nice to bash with :) Seriously, I have bought the JConcepts Illuzion MBX6T and Pro-line MBX7T Enforcer for mine. Pro-Line Bulldog MBX6T will also fit. Some of these have gone out of production but you can find the on ebay. I believe all the T Mugen bodies will fit.

Well the JConcepts didn't turn out right. Sorry, forgot the word Punisher for the Jconcepts body.
Here are some more detailed info with pics.
In the following order:
JConcepts MBX6T JC0096
ProLine MBX7 Enforcer 3447-00
Proline Bulldog_MBX6-T 3318-60

Attachments

• JC MBX6T JC0096.jpg
    JC MBX6T JC0096.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 211
  • ProLine MBX7 Enforcer 3447-00.jpg
    ProLine MBX7 Enforcer 3447-00.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Proline Bulldog_MBX6-T_#3318-60.jpg
    Proline Bulldog_MBX6-T_#3318-60.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 236
Found yet another body that I have not tried myself but think will fit nicely :)

Losi 8ight-T 3.0

Attachments

• TLR Losi 8ight-T 3.0.jpg
    TLR Losi 8ight-T 3.0.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 112
TLR 3.0 truggy body fits with a few modifications
Nice, seen that body before :) Should've known you would be on this forum....... I'm still chasing that body though.

One note about the previous bodies I posted, in case you have a V1 or V2 you will need AR320365 and swap the rear bodyposts. These are extended somewhat and sits further away from the shock tower. You will also need bodyposts like AR320357.

Attachments

• ar320365.jpg
    ar320365.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 74
  • AR320357.jpg
    AR320357.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Nice, seen that body before :) Should've known you would be on this forum....... I'm still chasing that body though.

One note about the previous bodies I posted, in case you have a V1 or V2 you will need AR320365 and swap the rear bodyposts.
I have the v3. I used the front body post but didnt use the back as i will use velcro. For the front i had to drill holes bigger towards each other.

Finally got around to paint my Proline Enforcer body, first try on a fade paint job, didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted but good enough for bashing :)

Enforcer1a.jpg

Enforcer2a.jpg

Found bug body on-line,body post parts 320365 an320357 should work for me IAM thinking. Appreciate your input back to me.

I have not tried a bug body, yet. I think just about any body in the 1:8 truggy/truck line would fit but of course with some various mods.
The original Talion V3 body of course fits perfectly and is precisely made to accommodate so that shock towers, batterywires and bodyposts fits. All other bodies and mods may work but may be a good fit or a bad fit.

I found a bug body here, https://www.amazon.com/Muddy-Monster-Green-Black-TALION/dp/B07B3HM8QF. it does sit on a Talion V3, did not get real good reviews on this link though.

Pro-Line used to make a bug body 3238-60, that can still be find online though, it is for sure a better quality body than the one in the link above.

AR320365 is what the V3 is equipped with along with some AR320357. The V3 also comes with a little plastic bag which i suppose is the rest of the AR320357 kit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back