Anyone know what bodies will fit the V3 Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone that have tried to fit a Team Durango DNX8T/DEX8T body on their Talion ?
The TD407004 also have pre-drilled holes that could be an issue !?

TeamDurangoDNX8TDEX8TTD407004.jpg

O
Is there anyone that have tried to fit a Team Durango DNX8T/DEX8T body on their Talion ?

View attachment 19954
The talion v2 and kraton have similar holes but if the v3 doesn't cant you just get the similar body post right? My kraton didnt fit on my v3 talion but i used the wrong body post when i tried. I will try later today after work and will let you know. Btw where did you get the body?

I have'nt bought the body yet, it is discontinued so this may be the last chance, I do like the looks of it.
Search for td407004 on ebay.com

Sorry to res an older post but I have a talion V3 and am about to order a proline MBX7t proline bulldog while they are still in stock.
https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/enforcer-clear-body-mbx7t.asp

Will I 100% need the extra body posts that were mentioned in a previous post here? Want to make sure so I have them when the body arrives. :)

Thanks in advance!

Just as a follow-up, the Jconcepts Finnisher body for the Mugen MBX7t fits like a champ. Just have to trim the wheel wells slightly larger and make your own hole positions.
jcb3.JPGjcb2.JPG

Sorry to res an older post but I have a talion V3 and am about to order a proline MBX7t proline bulldog while they are still in stock.
https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/enforcer-clear-body-mbx7t.asp

Will I 100% need the extra body posts that were mentioned in a previous post here? Want to make sure so I have them when the body arrives. :)

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for a late answer, I have the Enforcer body on my Talion, see page 1 in this thread, no mods needed really for V3. The bulldog is very hard find nowadays but the Enforcer is still available even if it's discontinued as well

Attachments

• 64_resize.jpg
    64_resize.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

View attachment 19954

To answer my own question, no it will not fit
properly since the body post holes are pre-drilled

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back