Typhon Anyone know what size this screw is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arawak420

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Senton 6s
Wheel came flying off today. This little screw was MIA. Hate to have to buy a drive shaft set for one little screw. Suppose I can hit a hardware store??

ara310780.jpg

Wheel came flying off today. This little screw was MIA. Hate to have to buy a drive shaft set for one little screw. Suppose I can hit a hardware store??

View attachment 110474
It shouldn’t be able to come out unless the whole driveshaft came apart. It’s likely still in there

I know that Home Depot wont carry those. Or doubt it.

Use some blue TL on those screws if it came out at the metal axle hex side. Not sure which screws they are for. The inboard side if any or outboard hub side.

It shouldn’t be able to come out unless the whole driveshaft came apart. It’s likely still in there
No just that screw on wheel side.
I know that Home Depot wont carry those. Or doubt it.

Use some blue TL on those screws if it came out at the metal axle hex side. Not sure which screws they are for. The inboard side if any or outboard hub side.
Ace hardware has a better selection of set screws and stuff.

My Ace only carries 10.9 black oxide or Stainless. At Menards they have 12.9 but not as good of a selection.

If you are talking about the screw that holds the axle to the composite shaft, it’s likely still inside the composite shaft. I’ve never seen one fall out.

If you are talking about the screw that holds the axle to the composite shaft, it’s likely still inside the composite shaft. I’ve never seen one fall out.
Your right its still in there. Thanks. I was just bout to head to hardware to see if I could find a screw. Your the real mvp ?? stay gnarly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back