Mojave Anyone know which size screw this is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRC999

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
Looking to identify this screw if anyone can tell me off the top of their head, or by looking at the truck. Funny how it's shown twice on the exploded view, but not labeled lol. (I'm at work trying to get the right parts ordered. Yes I should have just unscrewed it from the other arm to see for myself, but I didn't think of this last night lol)

Thanks for any replies!
1596121922285.png

It seems like it's required to keep the shock pin in place if I'm not mistaken? I think that's why it has an indentation in the tip to allow for a vertical screw to seat inside it.
1596122053513.png

Appreciate any help.

Much appreciated!!!
If you pop the part number of the screw/fastener into horizonhobby.com it usually will give you the size of it.
Yea I was wondering why the exploded view didn't have this screw part# listed. Maybe it is, and I just didn't notice, but maybe Arrma should review their exploded view :censored:
You wouldn't happen to mean M3x8mm? Looks like there isn't a button head M3x6mm screw listed on the Mojave Parts list. Just FYI. Gonna go with the 8mm length and see if it causes any issues. I'll report back hopefully tonight on what happens. Thank you

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back