Anyone knownif the Lockup 2.8 MT tires will fit the Arrma Granite BLX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite

Attachments

• 20200508_141854_HDR.jpg
    20200508_141854_HDR.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 75
I had a massive blowout on the stock tires after about 6 packs through it. And it appears the stock tires are on backorder. These are a bit bigger than stock and im just not sure they fit. This is my first hobby RC and I'm brand new to all of this. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Tires in question

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/cars-and-trucks/duratrax-/tires-and-wheels/lockup-mt-28-mounted-tires--black-14mm-hex-(2)-p-dtxc5252
Yup those exact ones will work, if you buy them from someplace else make sure you go by the correct model number as there are a few different versions of the Lockups and each version has 2 color options for the wheels, there are the 14mm hex ones you posted, the 12mm hex for the Stampede 4x4 and the 12mm hex version for the rear of the 2wd Stampede.

-edit- it looks like those are on backorder everywhere, do not try to order them from Activepowersports as they do not have them either, even though they show them as "in stock", they will wait a week then email you stating they are on backorder, you will never get them and will have to get your bank/credit card company/Paypal involved to get your money back.

Yup those exact ones will work, if you buy them from someplace else make sure you go by the correct model number as there are a few different versions of the Lockups and each version has 2 color options for the wheels, there are the 14mm hex ones you posted, the 12mm hex for the Stampede 4x4 and the 12mm hex version for the rear of the 2wd Stampede.

-edit- it looks like those are on backorder everywhere, do not try to order them from Activepowersports as they do not have them either, even though they show them as "in stock", they will wait a week then email you stating they are on backorder, you will never get them and will have to get your bank/credit card company/Paypal involved to get your money back.
I ordered a spur gear from them and I didn't notice that you can't tell that if they actually have the item in stock or not. I told them about that issue. They did refund me the money because I didn't want to wait for weeks to get the part. I don't know if I would order anything from them again because of that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back