Ohio Anyone local in Toledo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmaFan901

Arrma connoisseur
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 6s
Looking for bashing buddies in Toledo area and looking for good spots to run.......... anyone?

CB91C1C2-5DFD-481B-862B-CC566B42D8F4.jpeg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
I work right down the road from that site and I’m on vacation starting Saturday we definitely need to meet up and bash I didn’t think bout that place plug tarcar is out there too we could run there

I work right down the road from that site and I’m on vacation starting Saturday we definitely need to meet up and bash I didn’t think bout that place plug tarcar is out there too we could run there
Tarcar is basically a stones throw from my back yard. However it’s usually in use for races all weekend. During the workday you can usually sneak in there, but it’s not really fun going there solo as I need a marshall ?

Tarcar is basically a stones throw from my back yard. However it’s usually in use for races all weekend. During the workday you can usually sneak in there, but it’s not really fun going there solo as I need a marshall ?
ya they have been only racing on sundays lately we can always go there to practice but hey add me on Facebook if you have it my name is Richard Grover we wanna go to that construction site Saturday morning 9am right now it’s me my buddy and my other buddy from work we’re bringing all our rcs

ya they have been only racing on sundays lately we can always go there to practice but hey add me on Facebook if you have it my name is Richard Grover we wanna go to that construction site Saturday morning 9am right now it’s me my buddy and my other buddy from work we’re bringing all our rcs
Sorry don’t Facebook anymore. I sent you a DM here with my contact info. Saturday should be good tho. I will be driving my grey work van.

Happy Friday my fellow RC peeps. I have been a member of the board since I got back into the hobby and visit frequently but missed this thread. Stumbled across it while searching for threads and info pages to collect text to include in the 4K drone video I'm working on for TARCAR. Anyways I'm Mathias, the TLR fanboy and say the thread and recognized the first few cars so I may know a few of you. I was getting some sunset footage, took a few snaps and ran some laps with my TT Pro & Eight XE Elite just this evening. Always game to bash as I'm in Bedford.

IMG_1151-Edit.jpg
IMG_1181-Edit_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back