Kraton Anyone ordered from Voltage Hobby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk420

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I ordered the servo mount from them on the 24th and they just took the $$ out on the 26th. How long did it take for your order to proses and how long to ship out? Wanted to see what others had to say before I started getting frustrated. Thanks for all your info guys

Ok so there was some sort of error and I didn't get sent an email that it was shipped out. It literally went out the next day I just never got an email about it lol. And yes I've waited almost 30 days for a replacement battery so I should be more patient than I am lol. I will give my feed back on the servo mount once I've received it but it took no time to proses my order.

Glad to hear. I use the Steering rack from them, and it shipped quick. Comes with a nice hand written note. BTW the Voltage Hobbies steering rack for the kraton is almost double the thickness of the stock version. My stock one was bent pretty bad when I went to replace it.

That good to know. I'll have to check that out but next I may want or need some skid plates lol. Bottom is looking kinda beat up

I ended up ordering a servo mount from them a while back. I don't remember exactly how long it took but it was here fairly quickly.
I have not installed it yet because I still had the stock servo in there with my DIY mount. My stock servo went out just the other day so I will be installing my new servo and the voltage mount within the next week.

Ordered a servo mount on the 23rd and it was here when I got home today. Nice. Weekend project

Yep mine should be here tomorrow. Might have a little time to put it in. I may try and post a pic but we'll see what happens.

I'm just chiming in to vouch for Voltage Hobbies. I ordered the servo mount and it was received within a few days. They even included a friendly note with my order. Seems like they're running a great operation.

Mine as well. Ordered it Monday and it'll be here tomorrow. I'd say that's fast lol.

Ordered one, shipped next morning (like actually shipped at the post office not just marked), showed up a couple days later. Fits great, looks bad ass and works like a charm! 100% would order again.

Attachments

• IMG_5063.JPG
    IMG_5063.JPG
    302.7 KB · Views: 50
Voltage Hobbies...nicely made servo mount and fast shipping. They seem like great people over there. They are also very appreciative of their customers. It's great to have good people around that can make quality parts. It was nice to get a hand written letter from them that thanked me for the business. That showed some integrity for sure.

Last edited:
The servo mount showed up today and with a little finesse I got it in. Looks great. I haven't had a chance to run it yet so I'll be back with my 2 cents lol.

Did a little jumping off the ramp in the yard with the new servo mount running the Trencher X's...no flex at all. Really pleased with it just wish he would have had the anodized black ones when I ordered lol.

Funny you should mention that as I think I may have bent the back one. It's not bent much at all so I believe I'm good to go for the moment but in the future for sure

Love the servo mount. Didn't realize they had other items though. Talked to my LHS here in MI about stocking their servo mount. I'm all about the little guy and feel very strongly about buying local. Wish others would make a bigger attempt. Like my auto parts store owner says. He can't survive off selling you the screws you forgot to order when you bought from a big company online. The day will come when you HAVE to order it cause little guys are closed up unless everyone makes an effort.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back