Kraton Anyone Run 8S with stock motor / speed control?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AustinKraton

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Is it possible?

What about the 6S battery on the Kraton and adding a 2S or 1S battery on the second plug?

Will the motor and speed controller take it?

Yeah you would deffinetly not want to put more voltage into something voltage sensitive like an esc. the motor would probably take it speaking from my experience as an electrician but the components of the esc would likely be damage. Also have you driven the Kraton on 6s its ridiculously powerful only needs some stiffer center diff fluid

I don't think the esc will even turn on if you plugged in an 8s lipo. I have a brushed esc that is only rated for 2s(online documentation says 3s capable though) if you plug in a 3s lipo it doesn't turn on.

I don't think the esc will even turn on if you plugged in an 8s lipo. I have a brushed esc that is only rated for 2s(online documentation says 3s capable though) if you plug in a 3s lipo it doesn't turn on.
Actually I accidentally plugged a 4s in my castle system and it wouldn’t turn on. I was cursing cause I thought it wasn’t working from just sitting there for a couple of months

Actually I accidentally plugged a 4s in my castle system and it wouldn’t turn on. I was cursing cause I thought it wasn’t working from just sitting there for a couple of months
WTF mike??!!! ? had to

Yeah you would deffinetly not want to put more voltage into something voltage sensitive like an esc. the motor would probably take it speaking from my experience as an electrician but the components of the esc would likely be damage. Also have you driven the Kraton on 6s its ridiculously powerful only needs some stiffer center diff fluid
I just got my kraton and not really impressed I run 6s I think it is slow my xmaxx will make it look real bad

I just got my kraton and not really impressed I run 6s I think it is slow my xmaxx will make it look real bad
Put the big boy pinion in it and your xmaxx won't be able to keep up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back