Big Rock Anyone run a 23t Pinion??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I recently purchased a set of pro line streetfighter tires which are pretty small in diameter and have been running a 20t pinion gear. I was thinking about putting a 23t on as it seems like with the 20t it’s still gets pretty Squirrley as there’s a lot of torque at the tires. Curious if anyone’s tried a 23t with smaller street tires?

I recently purchased a set of pro line streetfighter tires which are pretty small in diameter and have been running a 20t pinion gear. I was thinking about putting a 23t on as it seems like with the 20t it’s still gets pretty Squirrley as there’s a lot of torque at the tires. Curious if anyone’s tried a 23t with smaller street tires?
I put some duratrax thrush street tires on a typhon 3s with a 23t pinion. Didn't like it. But they are about same size as 2.8 MT tires.

I put some duratrax thrush street tires on a typhon 3s with a 23t pinion. Didn't like it. But they are about same size as 2.8 MT tires.
Curious what you did not like about it? Or those streets tires about the same diameter as the stock?

Curious what you did not like about it? Or those streets tires about the same diameter as the stock?
Thrush are larger than stock. I was running thrush on my talion at one point.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back