Vendetta Anyone running a 3-D printed front splitter on their vendetta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
I was curious to get some feedback if anyone has ran a front splitter on their vendetta and if they noticed much difference good or bad? Of course, I think they look pretty cool, but wondering if there’s any advantage above that that anyone knows to be the case?

I was curious to get some feedback if anyone has ran a front splitter on their vendetta and if they noticed much difference good or bad? Of course, I think they look pretty cool, but wondering if there’s any advantage above that that anyone knows to be the case?
Im testing some i printed for my arrma felony. Printed out of petg and made a version who is more “sporty”. Advantage over stock is that it can flex more without staying bent

Used a 3d printed one that shattered 5mins into my first run 😂

Bought a felony splitter and trimmed it, it's solid.
My front end stays glued to the ground.

i 3d prited mine on Petg. i didnt get any better downforce. just cool looks and durabilty.

I bought a cheap one on ebay. I use it as a template to make my own out of HDPE. The screws that came with it are handy too. I can't say whether it makes any aero difference since my 'detta is stock except for a 22 tooth pinion. Never had the front end lift off at least.

I only fitted it after flipping at 69.5 mph, probably due to a bump but I wasn't taking any chances. Softened the front, stiffened the rear, and curled the edges of the front splitter to theoretically add front down force, and it seems to work.

I had a carbon fiber one on my Infraction 3s, and it split (no pun intended) when I hit a raised area in my driveway. I don't do speed runs, so I probably won't be replacing it.

I got the 3d printed front splitter that comes with side and rear skirts on Ebay...The front splitter shattered going over a bump 10 mins after putting it on...The rear skirts shattered when the car took air and flipped...The side skirts are still holding up after 20+ runs tho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back