Anyone running a Castle Creations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am running the castle creations sidewinder3. If I remember correctly the sct combo is only 2s capable. I may be wrong

I am running the castle creations sidewinder3. If I remember correctly the sct combo is only 2s capable. I may be wrong
Sct combo esc is the same as the sidewinder 3 except the sct combo includes a fan on the esc

My castle esc is flashing red then if you hit the throttle it flashes green but does not work the motor any thoughts

What's up guys! Yeah Southernfury your best bet is to get a program card and plug it in to the computer it's usb ready and go on line to castle creations I know it's a process but you can find out if the esc is in default and yes it is 3s did you make sure the battery was charged?

Thank you for the info, I found out that it is actually my tx and rx that are causing all my problems, I was able to talk to castles tech line and they walked me through several things and it all came back to the rx was not talking to the esc, now i'm fighting with arrma on getting them to fix them

I'm actually using the little nimh battery that came with my 1/18 latrax Teton to power my lights, I put the Arrma battery in the 1/18, it motivates it pretty good lol

What until you jump to lipo battery's you ain't going to look back! that's how I started,look for heli 2s battery's they much smaller and lighter and fit anywhere you can strap them to the body,on my Fury I have it over the servo case.

Last edited:
I'm running a 2s to power the fury and I gotta say it is awesome and with the castle motor it will roast the stock tires lol, well it did before the rx and tx jacked up lol

This is one of the new tires that they sent me that I put on when I installed the castle system lol they didn't last long

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 39
I use the Gt-3 from flysky and for the price can't go wrong plus it covers up to 300m and you can add up to 10 rx for that one tx.

Attachments

• 1468650456206330239786.jpg
    1468650456206330239786.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 31
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back