Infraction Anyone running CVDs in the rear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrTitanium

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Nero
  6. Infraction 4x4
Looking over my Infraction tonight and couldn’t help but wonder if I should go ahead and install a set of front CVDs (p/n AR220030) in the rear as well. Anyone done this? Pros and cons?

Looking over my Infraction tonight and couldn’t help but wonder if I should go ahead and install a set of front CVDs (p/n AR220030) in the rear as well. Anyone done this? Pros and cons?
I have them in my Typhon ?

So I gotcha your blessing? Hehehe

BTW, I really enjoy your YouTube vids?

Last edited:
I do on my Outcast, the rear hubs don't eat bearings as much.

Just be careful when you install them that your output cups don’t bind. Some rear cups are shimmed to the point that CVDs won’t fit well. Mine weren’t an issue, but some have found there cups were binding. You can buy Durango cups that fit and are just a tad shallower. I bought a pair in anticipation of needing them and never used them.

i have a set from a typhon laying around was going to throw them in when ever hobbywing gets me my esc back. Its been over a month i need to rip my infraction haha. But let use know if you come into any problems while running them.

Been doing in my Noto for over 6 months. Was warned it was a bad idea, but haven't had any problems with this mod.

Been doing in my Noto for over 6 months. Was warned it was a bad idea, but haven't had any problems with this mod.
As long as the rear droop is set properly you will not have any problems.

As long as the rear droop is set properly you will not have any problems.
My rear arms sit almost flat. Even when they were positioned with more ground clearance, didn't have any issues. Making sure the bearings are good is important, but never had an issue with a shaft popping out or otherwise

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back