Typhon Anyone running TP 4050cm 3200kv on 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @joostin420! I’m in the middle of trying to figure out how to mount my front bumper to my typhon. I like your idea and was wondering how you did it. I can see that you fabbed something that connects to the front of the top mount and then that fabbed piece connects to the tower where the screws go in. What did you make that piece out of? CF?

I might try to do what you did as it appears to be pretty stiff. I thought of buying a piece of .125 aluminum and making a plate, however, I don’t know how rigid it would be.

any help is much appreciated!!

It is all custom carbon fiber front shock tower with a couple of aluminum standoffs to mount another custom cf piece to modified bumper top mount. It is one of a kind for sure ?.

page 6 has some close up pictures. I may have some pics of my template(s) I could dig up later.

It is all custom carbon fiber front shock tower with a couple of aluminum standoffs to mount another custom cf piece to modified bumper top mount. It is one of a kind for sure ?.

page 6 has some close up pictures. I may have some pics of my template(s) I could dig up later.
Thanks man! I just bought some 3mm cf and kydex. I’ve got an idea that I want to try out. If it fails then I’ll definitely go your route. I’ll probably do both and see how they compare.

The bracket is actually a 40mm nitro exhaust mount for boats. Works great for supporting the long motor cans ?

Y’all speed run guys are something else, very creative and pay attention to detail I seen some clean ass builds and they are amazing pieces of art, specially the wiring designs gear ratio break down smh are clean as fk. Y’all take time in what y’all want to accomplish and looks good. beer to all members, to all my basher y’all creative as hell also I’ve seen basher rigs look like art also y’all some skilled YouTube watching engineers for real.

Great work to everyone’s build ?
I’ll stay in my lane with Bashing

Yes, drilled and recessed hole through the chassis. I don’t have a pic of this particular, but here is my senton using the same rear mount/brace.

1CBD7A9F-276D-4818-96D7-FCA815691F11.jpeg
43C64199-ABD7-4F56-8D55-0289FE7104BF.jpeg

This Is very dope man everything you post is like wow I want that I’m only a year in the hobby and your stuff is like 20 years into it I wish I could think like you as far as the builds man that’s cool much props.

Anyone running TP 4050cm 3200kv on 6s; if so what size pinion? Right now I have no idea what to gear at. Going to run some type of street specific wheels/tires.

Going to be a GT8 conversion Porsche ?

Started design phase of carbon fiber chassis today to run 2x 3s graphenes (1x on each side of chassis).

Plan is to deanodize and polish all aluminum and other metal parts again which is time consuming for sure.
View attachment 29526View attachment 29527View attachment 29528View attachment 29529View attachment 29530View attachment 29531View attachment 29532
I have MMX8S 4050cm 3200 in stretched typhon. I am currently running 35/35 gearing 43/10 diffs and have hit 114mph but amps are maxing out around 336 on datalog at 70% power out. The rpm still climbs to full power. I'm new to the game and have questions of my own about whether the MMX8S stops reading at 336 or if the top is achieving it's max power.

Serpent gt lower shock extenders ;)
View attachment 37369
View attachment 37370

.... So my issue/dilemma was..
-How would a person make/Convert CURRENT stock Arrma suspension arms into what they use to be in their Nero suspension lineage or Close to them..

Without having to totally design and produce new arms >> with mounting holes at the extreme outer ends .. Right Near the wheel hubs..?

I guess..
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Or, at least gives me an alternative 3D solution that I can work with.

@joostin420
Thank you sir.

Back