Anyone see Mortal Kombat yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCyborgSlayer

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I thought it was pretty sweet. Not totally kid friendly, I felt there was a lot of F bombs just for the sake of dropping one. Other than that, I loved the fatalities with modern graphics. The movie itself transitioned pretty well, it was about 1:40, but went by quick so they could have made it a little longer without it feeling longer.

I liked it better than the previous 2. It was still just okay though. I liked the bad guy from the first one better than the bad guy in this one. I also didn't really see the point in creating a brand new character just for the movie.

Well, that’s par for the course just like previous MK movies. But that’s also what I meant by saying they could have added more into the movie with it feeling too much longer. I still enjoyed it though.
Yeah about the time it picked up.... it was over... another 30 to 40 minutes to go more in detail on the characters.. they never even showed Sonya getting her abilities... everyone else struggles and BAM!!!! she just has them.
I liked it better than the previous 2. It was still just okay though. I liked the bad guy from the first one better than the bad guy in this one. I also didn't really see the point in creating a brand new character just for the movie.
What character was that? Did I miss something?

Yeah about the time it picked up.... it was over... another 30 to 40 minutes to go more in detail on the characters.. they never even showed Sonya getting her abilities... everyone else struggles and BAM!!!! she just has them.
Yup that part of the movie felt very rushed and it seemed like they skipped things.

At least they left the end of the movie open so they could in theory make another movie.

I didn't realize till just now cole wasn't a character. I just figured he was one of the many add ons through the games. I would like to see a second one 3 hrs in length lol

I liked it, it was better than the ones I’ve seen before for sure... I was expecting it to be better but it also didn’t disappoint. I agree with the others, it could have been about an hour longer and went into the story lines more... I feel like it may have been shortened 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

I also didn’t like what they did with the reptile character and also the fact scorpion and sub zero looked so different when in the games they are almost identical except one is blue and one is yellow lol reptile being the third identical ninja only being green.. not some lizard thing lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back