Anyone seen Jason Dearden in last FB Q&A livestream?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-NLD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Couple of days back there was another Q&A livestream wich Jason Dearden attended to..

At some point.. The question was: "are gettin the 6s senton back?"

Jason replied.. (No quote) well, we have the 1/7 6s Mojave now, wich is a much better truck.. The 6s Senton was overpowered.. Blabla.. And the 3s senton isnt all that either.. But, the Mojave platform is really great..

He also stated.. 2020 is goin to have some releases.. But not as big as 2019

Im thinkin.. 1/10 4s Mojave in 2020

So basically a Kraton 4s with a short course body and wheels or what?

Something will really have to blow my mind in 2020 before I buy it. I’m most likely going to be unemployed from a 20 plus year job and starting over somewhere. Will need money for bills and food...

Expect nothing really mindblowing this year.. Thats about what Jason said

Something will really have to blow my mind in 2020 before I buy it. I’m most likely going to be unemployed from a 20 plus year job and starting over somewhere. Will need money for bills and food...
I hope that's not the case. Hang in there. At least you have your priorities straight. Sending good thoughts your way ?

I hope that's not the case. Hang in there. At least you have your priorities straight. Sending good thoughts your way ?
Thanks Ed, It will all pan out, my wife works part time these days at a German Shepherd kennel. She will never give that up for a full time job. I help there as well but we rely on my full time job to do the heavy lifting. I will be able to find work but starting over is something I don’t look forward to. Thankfully at this point we really don’t have any debt and have some savings to fall back on.

Thanks Ed, It will all pan out, my wife works part time these days at a German Shepherd kennel. She will never give that up for a full time job. I help there as well but we rely on my full time job to do the heavy lifting. I will be able to find work but starting over is something I don’t look forward to. Thankfully at this point we really don’t have any debt and have some savings to fall back on.

Pfff.. Starting over after bein in the same place for 20 years.. I wouldnt be looking forward to that either.. Hope it all stays as it was before all this covid crap!!!

Reading this while owning one car... the Senton 3S?
Two things should be released this year:
1) Vaccin
2) 1/5 scale Arrma short course truck

Too bad!
Why no 1/5 sct (like Losi has)?

All the Horizon brands kinda have their own specialty..

Axial bein the crawler/scaler brand
Arrma bein the bashing brand
Losi bein the racing and big scale brand

Never, ever will Arrma to come with a crawler.. Thats the Axial thing..

Arrma will prob come with some more 1/7 and 1/6 models.. 1/6 Typhon, Notorious, Talion.. Before they (if ever) go 1/5 scale..
Those platforms are ready to be adapted over to some of the trucks in the 1/8 line-up

A whole new platform means 18/24 months of R&D

Jason said: there are releases coming in 2020.. But don't expect it to be all that special, like in 2019

Ah Losi and Arrma are both Horizon brands, that explains it thanks.
Btw, im very new to the hobby, what big thing happened in 2019?
Infraction?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back