Anyone seen or heard from @crimsonfancy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
I have noticed a lack of appearance from @crimsonfancy ... anyone heard from him lately? I sent him a pm asking if everything was ok cause hes been scarce around here.. I havnt had a reply from him which is quite unusual, and also concerning.. anyone have his number that could give him a call just for a wellness check?

I truly hope everything is ok..?

I was thinking the same thing. He has not chimed in for a while now. I think he was from Louisiana and they have had more than there fair share of bad weather. Hope all is well.

I haven't seen him post lately but I can see his account was last used yesterday.

Thank you @WoodiE and @Mr.Duke for that update..much appreciated.. ?.. it is good to hear that he logged on.. I understand everyone has things that go on in life that can take us away from stuff like this, just want to make sure he is all good and let him know we are here if he needs anything..

Thank you again for that update..✌

Yeah I think I checked last week and saw he had been recently logged in so I assumed he was doing ok. I sure miss the videos of his chickens and the roots ???

Happy 50th Birthday @crimsonfancy ??
Hope all is well and you have a good one!! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back