Fireteam Anyone tried "basherbug" body on their fireteam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilly81

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 3s
I just stumbled across this and don't see it mentioned in the forums. Anyone heard of it - is it legit and how's it work? It sure isn't pretty, but it does seem to be a proper size, and with enough stickers and a few beers it might be passable. If it really is durable enough it might be an option. idk about US shipping though (for me).

Basherbug Body

Edit: ah nm, I was thinking basherbug was the company - it's basherbodies and they've been discussed in the forum. I can't delete a post completely?

It looks like it was sprinkled with down syndrome.
It looks like the front of an old school bus with the back of an old VW.

1675486592080.png

1675486633790.png

I just stumbled across this and don't see it mentioned in the forums. Anyone heard of it - is it legit and how's it work? It sure isn't pretty, but it does seem to be a proper size, and with enough stickers and a few beers it might be passable. If it really is durable enough it might be an option. idk about US shipping though (for me).

Basherbug Body

Edit: ah nm, I was thinking basherbug was the company - it's basherbodies and they've been discussed in the forum. I can't delete a post completely?
Looks a bit, uh... Ugly to me.

It is goofy looking but i think the appeal can be from the rounded roof. The rig will have a much greater chance of rolling back on to it’s wheels.

Way back in the day i had a Bolink “Digger”. It was a very basic stunt basher with a bug body. It would roll and cartwheel a million times and almost always land back on its wheels and keep going. It was a blast.

I’d rather cut up an orange road cone with duct tape before going to a bug body but different strokes for different folks 👍🏼

It is goofy looking but i think the appeal can be from the rounded roof. The rig will have a much greater chance of rolling back on to it’s wheels.

Way back in the day i had a Bolink “Digger”. It was a very basic stunt basher with a bug body. It would roll and cartwheel a million times and almost always land back on its wheels and keep going. It was a blast.

That' exactly what I was thinking. The fireteam already does that rolling to some extent.

This thing is ugly as hell though... and I actually LIKE bug bodies - just not that one. It's both the funny bus shape @slick2500 pointed out, as well as those durable bodies looking pretty crap to begin with. But might be a good option just to button things up with something tough if you don't care about that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back