Granite Anyone tried GPM tie rods and bellcrank?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Hi there everyone, was just wondering if anyone has tried Gpm tie rods on there granite and if so how were they. I was Considering getting them alongside the Gpm bellcrank to reduce my steering slop.
Thanks. -Alex

Hi there everyone, was just wondering if anyone has tried Gpm tie rods on there granite and if so how were they. I was Considering getting them alongside the Gpm bellcrank to reduce my steering slop.
Thanks. -Alex
Not sure how the granite tie rods are, but the ones for the 6s models the rod ends pull out and the ones I bought for my Merv didn't last long before they broke and or bent.
dWJRGqK.jpg

Not sure how the granite tie rods are, but the ones for the 6s models the rod ends pull out and the ones I bought for my Merv didn't last long before they broke and or bent.
View attachment 52344
Thanks Slick, ive seen another guy running them on his granite, I am gonna order steering blocks anyway so might give these a try despite what you said. ?

View attachment 52344
Thanks Slick, ive seen another guy running them on his granite, I am gonna order steering blocks anyway so might give these a try despite what you said. ?
Their steering blocks seem fine.

I had some on my Merv, they were a major improvement over the stock and Rpm ones.

oops... i meant to quote and lol the post about tie rods... they are def junk... no experience with the blocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back