Infraction Anyone tried the big felony tires on the Infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Just wondering if it had been tried and what the results were. I’m trying to figure out which to get. Infraction or felony. I wish the felony had the same diffs as the Infraction. Felony looks awesome and the infraction paint scheme sucks 🤷‍♂️

It takes about 15 minutes to swap out the rear diff and input to GP5 and then and some Kraton hubs for the right offset and then you’ll be all set to run equal Hoons all around

I bought 4x rear Felony tyres, and I couldn't believe how much heavier they are than the standard Hoons.!!

IIRC someone cranked the numbers and the Felony has slight rear overdrive, which makes it drive a bit differently than the Infraction. I have the Felony, and it has been nothing but awesome fun, I can't see you going wrong with either way.

I had to narrow the rear on my VADER build in order to tuck the felony tires under the corvette body.
Senton arms and dog bones will tuck the tires under the fender wells in the rear as long as there’s enough clearance for the tire on the inside next to the infraction chassis.
C80002AF-E9EE-496D-A6EB-5AE8EF0A8803.jpeg
87117B5A-6C91-43C9-8F1A-3D657AF64F2F.jpeg
F9AE5163-967C-4BA6-A501-F923D7E3AA1F.png
1B5C2CB0-8A2B-4FCA-8A57-3CC9EB20C897.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back