Anyone tried using the Talion V3 low profile wing mount to improve durability on other models?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piecejointe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I was thinking since it's much smaller it will be more durable. I'm using a proline trifecta on mine and it fits decently (not as well as the stock talion one but it's more durable and easy to find).
Could be a solution for hard basher on the Kraton, Outcast etc, or for Typhon owner who like speed runs?

You know, I actually use the Kraton wing on the Typhon, and Talion. Way more flex in it, and been holding up quite well so far.

I was thinking since it's much smaller it will be more durable. I'm using a proline trifecta on mine and it fits decently (not as well as the stock talion one but it's more durable and easy to find).
Could be a solution for hard basher on the Kraton, Outcast etc, or for Typhon owner who like speed runs?
Did you try it?

Did you try it?

Yes and it's brilliant. Haven't broken a wing mount since. I'm running it on my truggified typhon, together with a small tbone rear bumper, aforementioned wing.
Pretty sure this with the tiny outcast wing would be the holy grail.

Did you try it?

Well it lasted twice as long as the normal mount, for the same price, it's a win, only the aluminium hot racing has been stronger for me, but it's 5 times the price.

I saw hot racing has an aluminium low profile mount that might be perfect but expensive af, or it could be the new tbone one that's best value, not sure.
If tbone made a low profile one it probably would be sweet too...

Well it lasted twice as long as the normal mount, for the same price, it's a win, only the aluminium hot racing has been stronger for me, but it's 5 times the price.

I saw hot racing has an aluminium low profile mount that might be perfect but expensive af, or it could be the new tbone one that's best value, not sure.
If tbone made a low profile one it probably would be sweet too...
Sorry, i missed your first reply completely, thanks for that. I currently run the Kraton with the rpm wingmount and the outcast wing but it's all over the place after 5 minutes, just ordered the talion wing mount!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back