Notorious Anyone tried yet the Bash Bar from - Radical rc uk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
It seems like it would work awesome when you launch your rigs as I do.
Lets here your thoughts and opinions #ARRMAFAMILY?
1607442110764.png

1607442122653.png

https://www.radicalrcuk.com/all-products

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind trying it, but we are talking about a strip of aluminum that they are charging ~%70 of what it costs to buy a whole ass M2C chassis.
Right? At most these should be $50.

Its very expensive to get shipped to the states. IMO they will need to bring the cost down asap. On a good note they do have V5 versions?

I looked at the prices and it was about 9 pounds ($12 USD) to ship to the U.S. which seems reasonable but at 66 pounds for an aluminum bar, it comes out to $100.11 USD shipped. An M2C chassis is $125 USD shipped (with the standard 10% discount) - for an additional $25, it's almost a no brainer to get the chassis over the bash bar.

I looked at the prices and it was about 9 pounds ($12 USD) to ship to the U.S. which seems reasonable but at 66 pounds for an aluminum bar, it comes out to $100.11 USD shipped. An M2C chassis is $125 USD shipped (with the standard 10% discount) - for an additional $25, it's almost a no brainer to get the chassis over the bash bar.
Like I said the freight has been included! check it out to ship a 1 pound box from the UK is around $80 bucks give or take.

And if you really want both, just get a strip of aluminum from McMaster-Carr (or elsewhere) and make one yourself. Since it’ll receive the brunt of chassis smacks and the like, it doesn’t need to be pretty ?

Like I said the freight has been included! check it out to ship a 1 pound box from the UK is around $80 bucks give or take.

If I change the shipping location to the UK, the price of the bar is still 66 pounds (heck, even if I VPN to make it look like I’m in the UK, the price is the same). So if they’re including some aspect of the US freight in the price of the bar, people in the UK are getting hosed.

D5DFAE8A-3136-4456-971B-62FDAF834E06.jpeg

Last edited:
Something else to keep in mind, it also cuts your ride height by 5mm. Doesn't seem like much, but with 60mm of clearance total, that's 8% you just lost.

I run RPM/T-Bone on the front/rear of my outcast which adds 3mm and I also use a 1/8" steel (or titanium if I can find it) wear bar on top of that since my skate parks grind through the RPM/T-Bone/Or aluminum at a blindingly fast rate. So I'm using 6mm total already. When driving, it is a noticeable loss.

I probably will not get 1 since I have not bent any of the 2 M2C Racing chassis! I HAVE BASHED THE living hell out of them and they are stRaight as an arrow -----> In my personal experience, the M2C racing chassis's are strong as an OX ? ? ? ? AND THAT'S A FACT!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back