Granite Anyone try the HobbyPark shocks on their Granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No good.. they are to short, and have small dia. Shafts and bodies.. check out the list compiled by @slick2500 for suitable shocks.. can always run the hr shock bodies as well

Ah crap.....just noticed that the measurements that are given are total length. Hole to hole are 105mm and 90mm. Might be too short. Crap....
No good.. they are to short, and have small dia. Shafts and bodies.. check out the list compiled by @slick2500 for suitable shocks.. can always run the hr shock bodies as well

Ha ha, yep.....just noticed that as well. Darn it. I’ll try to find that compilation that you mentioned. Thanks!

Ah crap.....just noticed that the measurements that are given are total length. Hole to hole are 105mm and 90mm. Might be too short. Crap....
Yeah those are for a Traxxas Slash they will fit but you will loose ride height and suspension travel.

you want Typhon 6s shocks when they are in stock, also check ebay.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/arrma-typhon-blx-6s

Yeah, I’ll just keep watching on Jenny’s. On eBay they go for such high prices!
Yeah those are for a Traxxas Slash they will fit but you will loose ride height and suspension travel.

Cool, yeah I’ll just keep waiting for Typhon shocks I guess. My rebuilt stockers are holding up nicely for now....so no huge rush.

Have any of you guys tried these? Any idea if they’ll work in the Granite BLX? The specs seem compatible, but I’m pretty new to RC, so might be missing something.

Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0719WRG7D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_kv.bEbJF8JNV6

AW6tZdI.jpg

Got my shocks, now I need the weather to cooperate so I can try them out
frontshocks.jpg
rearshocks.jpg

Here is a vid of why I got them (not my vid)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back