Notorious Anyone try the Hot racing aluminum bleeder shock caps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa_fullsend

Full send or no send ??
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Are these new?! Don’t think I’ve ever seen them when looking around at the hot racing line up before, anyone give em a try yet? Interested to know how they perform. Not a bad price either.

Attachments

• 6DCDC29E-D661-4814-9A3F-987F04696E86.png
    6DCDC29E-D661-4814-9A3F-987F04696E86.png
    245.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Yeah just looked into it... you are better off spending the few extra bucks to go with m2c racing shock caps... you get a better quality aluminum and redesigned inserts that work a million times better then stock

I have the HR and I got the left one to work. I was worried they were letting in air, theres a dinky o ring at the bottom of the shock threads that seals them, but if oil isnt leaking out I think they are fine. Mitch makes some amazing stuff, the pistons are soo cleaver and you can actually talk to him.
They are 40 more I think total but they have two seals if Im not mistaking and you can ask him, who the hell can you call now and ask something.
Horizon Hobbies tech support you can no longer call, a lot of companies are doing that. Great way to discourage returns and just make people buy new stuff. If you can get his piston and shock cap sets. I think the HR will work however, I have the mc2 pistons in mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back