Anyone try the new JConcepts Landmine Mojave tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
https://blog.jconcepts.net/2022/07/jconcepts-new-release-landmines-pre-mounted-for-arrma-mojave/

Looks like a great option for the Mojave, might also be a larger tire option for the Typhon. The outer diameter is 5.2 inches, although they specify that diameter is measured without the inserts, not sure how much it would differ with the inserts.

Anyway, I've looked at tire options for the Mojave because it can make a nice tire option for the Typhon. Saw the belted Method RC tires that recently came out and then saw these on the JC blog and thought I'd mention it. Will probably grab a set for my Typhon in about 2 or 3 weeks, the fun money is running real low right now lol.

Yeah that looks good, looking forward to trying a set on my Typhon, would probably go nice with the Proline Megalodon DB shell.

Back out at the grass track for a final bit of tuning before we shoot some drone video of these tires. They have been superb in handling on our track and I'm looking forward to sharing some of the video with you guys. Will be dropping a review on our website soon.

Mojave JC 5.jpg

Mojave JC 2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back