Anyone use Giant Power LiPo's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theses? Never heard of them. But for 50$ doesn’t hurt 😂

IMG_9135.png

cheap build dude tryna keep it low build cost see how it performs

If the #1 objective is lowest cost there's lower cost options for batteries than this, that are proven to work good. Can get cnhl 4s 5600's for less than these gigantic power or whatever they're called.

So with that said maybe it's that gamble you're after as #1 objective, I don't know.

yup will have a look
Check out cnhl, they have pretty good performance/ per price point. I just bought a couple 5k g+ 4s packs from island hobby nut for $50 per. Their 6s packs have been really great for me as well

yup na i jst been doing research people rate them poop so
s##t
China Hobby has been solid...more in favor here using them, but not sure where you are getting your feedback.

Best of luck with your pick

na jst makeing a cheap buid atm so
Everyone’s experience with lipo’s varies a bit, but for cheap batteries, I’ve had decent luck with Hoovo’s. Quite a few cycles on them and they charge, and balance well and stay in spec. I get stooopid long run times as well. (But that’s just my experience with a few hoovo’s)

If the #1 objective is lowest cost there's lower cost options for batteries than this, that are proven to work good. Can get cnhl 4s 5600's for less than these gigantic power or whatever they're called.

So with that said maybe it's that gamble you're after as #1 objective, I don't know.
I run those CNHL 5600 4s's. Dam great performance. Low IR's and well matched cells.(y) They are on par with my Gens of aces 7000 4s packs, Which are easily double the price.
Lipos can be a mixed bag. And there is always that new flavor of the month. Some are great for a while and get great reviews, gaining popularity... until cell grades and QC fall off.
There have been many "one hit wonder" Lipos out there over the years. But overall Lipo Tech has gotten better.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back