Anyone use the GPM motor mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Since I cracked my motor mount case I’ve been looking for another one and they are out everywhere. I ran across this and I’m wondering how bad they are, or good?
Thanks!!

DD29B30E-A6E8-4DCA-B41D-E69F5A84C8E9.png

GPM and Integy are notorious for qc issues. You can definitely get lucky, and they each have a select few parts that are worth their weight, but admittedly I don't know if these motor mounts are. For a little bit more, I'd upgraded to the m2c setup. Way more rigid than stock, and it swaps the red piece out as well for a fully integrated brace on the motor plate.

GPM and Integy are notorious for qc issues. You can definitely get lucky, and they each have a select few parts that are worth their weight, but admittedly I don't know if these motor mounts are. For a little bit more, I'd upgraded to the m2c setup. Way more rigid than stock, and it swaps the red piece out as well for a fully integrated brace on the motor plate.
Yeah that m2c mount makes me drool 🤤 I need the back case though as I cracked mine. Would be great just to get a stock set up and then throw a hot racing plate in there…But I can’t find one anywhere.

I’ll eventually get the M2c for the granite since it’s the one we jump mostly. It’s pricy tho lol.

78B4A9DA-78C3-4175-BB3D-C1F09611F79C.jpeg

Yeah that m2c mount makes me drool 🤤 I need the back case though as I cracked mine. Would be great just to get a stock set up and then throw a hot racing plate in there…But I can’t find one anywhere.

I’ll eventually get the M2c for the granite since it’s the one we jump mostly. It’s pricy tho lol.

View attachment 156307
Aha! Now I understand what you are going for a bit more. While pricey, that M2C is definitely worth it. Cases my 3S Senton at 90mph and it wasn't even phased.

Aha! Now I understand what you are going for a bit more. While pricey, that M2C is definitely worth it. Cases my 3S Senton at 90mph and it wasn't even phased.
Yeah that’s what I keep hearing bout that mount. Future splurge buy lol

I use the M2C and it's great if you're bending motor mounts, but it won't prevent a power module from cracking like that.

I bash pretty hard and I haven't cracked a power module (knock on wood). I don't think it's a common problem either. I think you just had a fluke break. I would just get a stock replacement.

I use the M2C and it's great if you're bending motor mounts, but it won't prevent a power module from cracking like that.

I bash pretty hard and I haven't cracked a power module (knock on wood). I don't think it's a common problem either. I think you just had a fluke break. I would just get a stock replacement.
Yeah I just realized I had one from upgrading my granite to 3s. Just gotta order a spur now. Thanks man!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back